24. Christmas eve part two ✔

*************Cade's POV*************
We all run into the living room, and sit down on the furniture.

"Can I hand out the presents?" Sam asks excitedly.

"Yes," Bill says.

Sam distributes the presents, to everyone. I even get a few. It makes me feel so loved. One is from Raine, one is from Sam, and one is from Bill.

"Can we open them dad?" Raine asks Bill.

"Yes," He says, and we tear open our presents. From Raine I get a Nike tee shirt. From Sam I get a soccer ball. And from Bill I receive a pair of Nike tennis shoes, a Minnesota Wild poster, and a movie.

"Thank you all so much!" I exclaim.

"You're welcome," Bill and Sam say at the same time.

"I have another present for you, upstairs, I'll give it to you when we're alone," Raine whispers to me.

"Raine, I have a present for you too, it's upstairs. I'll give it to you later," I tell her.

"Ok," She smiles.

Raine gets a gift card to PINK, some Make up, the Harry potter movies, and a lot of clothes.

After we all open the presents, we all go to our rooms, to go to bed.

"Do you want to open the presents now?" She asks.

"Yeah," I tell her. I go into my suitcase, and I take out the boxes that contain Raine's presents. I had the lady at Victoria's secret wrap it for me.

I hold it behind my back, and we both sit down on the bed.

"You go first," I tell her.

"No you go first," She tells me.

"Actually I have to ask you something before we open presents," I tell her.

"Ok, what is it?" She looks confused.

"Raine, I know we are roomates, and we have had good times and bad times. Raine would you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" I get down on one knee, and I open the box that has the necklace in it.

She gasps. "I would love to be your girlfriend!" She throws her arms around my neck.

I clasp the necklace around her neck.

"Now how about the presents?" I grin.

"Ok," She says.

"Since you're my girlfriend, I thought I would get you something," I hand her the Victoria's secret boxes.

"Oh no," I hear her groan.

"Just open it," I tell her.

She opens the box and her eyes widen, as she pulls the stuff out.

"Cade, why?" She asks me.

"I love you Raine," I blurt out.

"I love you too!" She grins.

"I wanted to get you something special, and you are so special to me, I got you stuff from Victoria's secret," I tell her.

"I can't believe you actually went into the store," Raine starts laughing at me.

"Hey, it was for you," I protest.

"But, you have a good taste in lingerie," Raine smiles.

"So i did a good job?" I ask her.

"Yes you did," She confirms. "Here's your present!" She shoved a box into my hands.

I open the box slowly, but then I spot the Minnesota Timberwolfs tickets. "Raine?" I shriek. "This is the best Christmas ever!"

"I'm glad you like it," She laughs.

"You're coming with me," I smirk.

"Ugh, sports," Raine says.

"Hey, you love me for it," I start to tickle her. She starts laughing so hard, tears start rolling down her face.

"I'll do anything, to make it stop," Raine gasps for air.

I have an idea. "Be an angel and model those for me," I point to the underwear on her bed.

"Fine, if you'll make it stop," She laughs. I stop tickling her.

"What color first?" She asks.

"How about red?" I ask her. I've been dying to see her in that. She grabs the underwear, and goes into her closet. I slip off my sweatpants, and tee shirt, then I climb into her bed. She comes back a little later, and stands next to the closet.

"Damn," I say, and I whistle.

"I could also say that about your little friend," Raine points to the lower half of me. I quickly put a pillow on top of my dick.

"You really don't need to hide it, I've already seen it," She smirks.

"Whatever," I mumble. My face tints a light pink.

"Awww! Little Cade is blushing!" Raine says in a baby voice.

"Shut up," I throw a pillow at her.

Then Raine climbs over to me, seductively, and sits down on my lap. She presses her lips to mine, and I kiss her back. We continue to make out, and she starts grinding on me. After I have a full hard on, She gets off of me, and climbs in the covers.

"Raine!" I complain.

"What?" She asks all innocently.

"You're beautiful," I tell her.

"Thanks," She says, and cuddles up into my side. I turn so, I'm facing her back side.

"Goonight gorgeous," I tell her.

"Good night babe," She whispers and we fall into a deep sleep.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Hey! Sorry for the kind of steamy part there in the last part! I think it's really cute, and kind of funny. But that's my opinion. I would love to here yours! Comment below. Vote if you want more steamy chapters! Share if you like it! Have a good day&night!

Xoxo
Shanna