epilogue ✔

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇Raine's POV◇◇◇◇◇◇
I love getting to spend every day of my life with Cade.

After we got married, I got pregnant, and I had two twin boys who are now fifteen. Then I got pregnant again, with a baby girl. She is now twelve. My twins are named James and Blake. I named my baby girl Roselyn. But we all call her Rose.

I'm secretly glad I had two boys first because then they can protect Rose from boys who threaten to hurt her, and the world.

Cade and I eventually got our college degrees, and now we own a bakery called a touch of sunshine. Cade named it after me, which I thought was really sweet of him.

Veronica and Seth ended up getting married, and they now have a girl who is fourteen.

The rest of the boys eventually found wifes, but that wasnt that hard for them. They could make any girl drop at their feet.

Right now I'm at the bakery, closing the shop up with Cade.

"Are you ready to go sunshine?" Cade asks me.

"Yeah," I smile.

"Let's go see our babies," Cade smiles. We get into the car, and we go back home.

When we walk through the door, we arrived, as the boys, and Rose fighting over the tv.

"What is going on here?" I ask, as I walk into the living room.

"I was trying to watch Harry Potter, and then they come, and take the remote from me," Rose pouts.

"Okay, that's it, we are all going to here, and watch Divergent," I decide.

"I love that movie! You're the best mom!" Rose hugs me.

"Ugh," The twins groan.

"We're only watching this because you can't get over your obsession of Theo James, " Blake smirks.

"No," I lie. He is totally hot.

"But I'm hotter," Cade whispers huskily in my ear, as if he was reading my mind.

"You're right," I turn around, and I kiss him.

"Ew!" James yells. I pull away smiling.

"Son, someday, when you have a wife as beautiful as Raine, you'll want to kiss her every second of your life," Cade tells James.

"Ewww no," He protests. I think the twins will become players soon.

Our life is everything I've ever dreamed of, but it's just getting started.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Here's the epilogue of our Dorm Room. I know its not long, but here it is. Ta da!

Don't forget to comment vote and share!!

Xoxo
Shanna