33. the mall of America ✔

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Cade's POV♡♡♡♡♡♡
Tomorrow Raine and I are going on another date. I'm taking her to a hotel for the weekend. On Monday and Tuesday we have some teacher in sevice thing, so I'm going to take her for a romantic get away. I think she'll like it. We get to hang out, swim, and shop. I know how much she likes shopping.

"Hey Raine do you think you could pack a suitcase right now?" I ask her, as we're lounging around in the dorm.

"Yeah why?" She looks confused.

"It's a surprise, just pack a swimsuit and whatever other crap you need," I tell her.

"It's not crap, take that back," She says.

"Nope not going to," I smirk.

She sits on top of me, straddling my legs. "Take it back," She demands.

"Never!" I Laugh evilly. Then she starts to massage me through my sweatpants.

"Raine no!" I groan.

"Ha ha, this is what you get!" She cackles.

She stops rubbing me, when I'm finally hard. "Fuck," I mutter under my breath.

She goes into her closet, and comes out with a suitcase.

"I'm ready to go," She smiles.

"Okay," I comment.

We grab our suitcases, and I put them into the Lamborghini. We get in, and I start driving to the Mall Of America. I didn't tell her that we are going here, but she's never been here before. I'm so excited to share the experience with her!

We get there, a little while, and I plant small, flutterly kisses on her face to wake her up. "Are we there?" She rubs her eyes.

"Yeah," She grins when she noticed where we are. "You brought me to the Mall of America?" She exclaims.

"Yep," I smile.

"That's so cool!" She shrieks.

"I know," I smirk.

"Where are we staying?" She asks me.

"The J.W Marriot, that's connected to the mall," I reply, as I pull into the parking ramp. I find a spot, and I unload our suitcases. We wander around until we find the entrance to the hotel. We walk inside, and we check in. We go to find our room. We find it, and Raine collapses onto the bed. I fall onto the bed next to her, and I kiss her. She giggles and kisses me back.

"How about we unpack, and then we can go shopping if you want?" I suggest.

"Okay," She smiles.

We unpack our suitcases, and then we change clothes. I change into a pair of jeans, a white tee shirt, and a black leather jacket. I slip on tennis shoes, and then we go into the mall.

Raine's eyes light up, as we walk in.

"Where do you want to go princess?" I ask her.

"Can we go to Pink, forever 21, aeropastle, and lush?" Raine asks me.

"Sure, whatever you want," I smile.

We go to forever 21 first. I follow her around as she finds clothes. She finds some earrings, a couple of crop tops, and some skirts. Then we go to Pink. She finds some underwear, and some clothes.

"Sorry if you're bored," Raine tells me with a sympathetic look on her face.

"Its fine, we can go to the stores I want to go to next," I tell her.

We go into aeropastle, and she buys some tee shirts, and leggings. After we go to lush. I decide that lush is okay. I'm amazed at how many colors there are in the small space. She buys a couple of bathbombs, and then we walk out.

"Where do you want to go, handsome?" Raine looks at me.

"How about we go to Hollister, Disney store, and famous footwear," I suggets.

"Okay, let's go handsome," My sunshine takes my hand, and we go into Hollister. I find some clothes, and then we go to all of the other stores, and then we go to famous footwear.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡Raine's POV♡♡♡♡♡♡
This trip to the Mall Of America has been so fun! I wish I lived here, literally! We are about to go into famous footwear, when Cade rushes me through the door.

"Why are we walking so fast?" I ask him in a low voice.

"Because, I'll tell you later, now we have to go hide," Cade whispers frantically. We dash behind a rack of shoes, and we crouch down, looking at shoes.

"Why are we doing this?" I whisper.

"I saw my bitchy family," Cade whispers back.

"Oh," I say. I know how much he hates his family, and I hate them as well.

"They just came into the store, hurry up, and let's get out of here," Cade ushers me out.

"Should we go back to the hotel?" I ask once were out of the store.

"Yeah, that sounds good," Cade smiles, and we go back to the hotel. We go into our room, and we collapse on the bed.

"I think I'm going to take a shower," I say, and I get up off of the bed, and I go into the bathroom.

I'm about to get into the shower when Cade says, "I think you need help."

I open the door, and I let him in.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《《
Hey everyone! Just another update. This is the 'clean' version of the chapter, and the ending will be in the restricted chapters. So basically the dirty stuff. Please comment, vote share! Thank you everyone for voting, commenting and viewing! It's so incredible that the amount of reads is this high! Have a good day and night, wherever you are in the world!

Xoxo
Shanna