2. roomates✔

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪ Raine's POV▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
All of a sudden the door opens and a guy comes out...

He is tall, dark haired, and  dreamy. He has a towel wrapped dangerously low. His skin is still wet and it makes him even sexier.

" Come on babe I know I'm hot, but do you have to be in my dorm?" The sexy guy says.

"Th- this i-i-i is my room," I stutter.

"Uh. This should be interesting. What's your name sunshine?" He asks me.

"Raine Anderson," I say, "What's your name?"

"I'm Cade Johnson," He replies in a hot voice.

"Um. I'm going to get my stuff from my car," I exit the room. I go down to my car. I grab my three suitcases and my backpack. I manage to get my suitcases up the stairs and then I go back into the room.

"Why do girls have so much crap?" Cade grumbles, playing a game on his phone.

"I honestly don't even know," I answer.

I start unloading all of my clothes into my closet. It takes forever. I'm finished around six o'clock.

"I'm going to McDonald's do you want to come?" I ask Cade.

"Sure," He replies.

Then we grab our keys and we go into my car. We drive about five minutes until I find a parking spot at McDonald's. We walk in and and a young boy greets us.

"I will have a hamburger with ketchup only, a small fry, and a shamrock shake," I tell the guy.

"And I'll have a big Mac, a large fry, and a large coke," Cade says.

We get our food and we sit down at a table by the window.

"Do you want to go grocery shopping tomorrow?" I ask Case as I take a sip of my shake.

"That would be good," Cade replies.
"I want to know more about you."

"What do you want to know?" I ask him.

"Where are you from?" He asks me.

"I'm from Kenosha Wisconsin. It's a couple of hours away," I explain.

"Where are you from?" I ask him.

"I'm from Minneapolis Minnesota," Cade tells me, taking a large bite from his big Mac.

"How do you eat all of that?" I ask him.

"I get hungry and I'm growing," He replies laughing.

"Um, ok." I say. "Are you ready to go back to the dorm?"

"Sure," Cade replies. We throw our trash away and then we go back into my car. I park the car when we arrive and then we go back inside.

"What do you want to do?" Cade asks me.

"We could watch a movie," I suggest.

"Okay," He says, as he grabs his laptop off of his night stand. "Come here."
I walk over to his bed hesitantly. Then his arm snakes around my waist, and pulls me into his bed with him. I squeal, when he does it. We argue over what movie to watch and then we finally decide to watch twilight. I really like it. I don't understand how so much people hate it. We decide just to have a movie marathon, and in the middle of eclipse, I drift into a deep sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Hey guys! If you like it please comment, vote and share! Happy reading!

Xoxo
Shanna