37. travel plans&job hunting✔

》》》》》》》Raine's POV》》》》》》
I think I got Brianne to leave us alone after that. She seemed really beat up, after what I did to her. But she is the one who brought that upon herself.

Cade and i have been going strong lately. We are going to have so much fun, since summer vacation is starting in a couple of weeks.

Veronica and Seth are finally a couple, and are as cute as ever!

I can't wait for summer vacation because then I'll have my first year of college completed. I might go travelling. Maybe to New York City? I've always wanted to go there.

I'll have to see what Cade is going to do. I'm pretty sure we are going to spend the summer together, because he dosent want to go to his bitchy family at home.

"Hey Cade, what are you doing this summer?" I ask him one day.

"I'm pretty sure I'm spending it with you," He smiles.

"That's good. Maybe we could travel, and visit places that we have never been to before," I sugget.

"I would love to," His smile widens.

"Okay, where do you want to go?" I ask him.

"The Bahamas, Boston, and California," He says.

"I want to go to Florida, New York, and the Caribbean," I smile.

"Okay, how are we going to cover the cost of this trip?" He looks at me, intently.

"Street fights?" I ask.

"Yeah, maybe we could get jobs for the rest of the school year as well," Cade suggests.

"Okay, because we have like two weeks left, I'm sure we can make some money," I tell him.

"Okay, let's go get us jobs," He gets off of his bed, and goes into his closet. Since its warm out I wear a white shirt with a flower printed crop top, some black wedge heels, and I add a pink clutch.

I do my hair in a half up half down style, with the bow covering the pony tail. I apply some mascara, eyeliner, and lip gloss, then we are ready to go.

We decide to go to the mall first, to see if there are any easy options.

"Is it okay, if we don't work at the same place?" Cade asks me.

"Yeah, any way to bring more money in," I say.

"I'm going to start looking, so see you soon sunshine," Cade kisses my forehead, and walks away.
I'm going to try at PINK first, they might have a job opputunity there. I see a sign on the door that says 'now hiring' . I'm so lucky! How did this happen to me?

I walk into the store, and I immediately go to the check out counter.

"Hey, can I help you today?" a stunning girl asks me, from behind the counter.

"Yeah, actually you can, may I apply for the job here?" I ask.

"Let me call my manager, so I can see if she's available right now," The girl picks up a phone and calls.

A minute later, a women appears from the back of the store.

"Hello, I'm Kelsey, and I'm the manager, I heard you were looking for a job?" Kelsey asks.

"Yes, that's correct," I smile.

"Please follow me," Kelsey gestures, and I follow her to the back. She sits behind her desk, and I sit down in front of her, in a chair.

"What is your name?" She asks.

"Raine Anderson," I tell her.

"Okay, are you over eighteen?" She questions.

"Yes," I reply.

"Please tell me, about your past jobs," She smiles.

"I worked at Starbucks as a barista, but I had to leave for college. I also worked at aeropastle, but I decided it wasn't my thing to work there, so I quit," I tell her.

"Okay, thanks," She smiles.

She asked more questions, and finally my interview was over.

"Congratulations, you've got the job," She smiles.

"Thank you so much!" I exclaim.

She gives me a schedule of my hours, and I meet Cade outside to tell him the awesome news.

"Hey babe," He smiles, and embraces me in a hug.

"Hi," I giggle.

"Did you manage to land a job?" He asks me.

"Yeah, I got one at PINK! I start tomorrow!" I squeal.

"That's great! I'm so happy for you!" He grins, and pecks my lips.

"Did you get a job?" I look at him.

"Yeah, at Starbucks," He says.

"That's great, don't drink all of the coffee," I joke. Cade cannot live without his morning coffee, He he is so crabby otherwise.

"I'll try not to," He smirks.

"Want to go plan out our vacation?" I ask him.

"Lets do it," he smiles.

We go back to campus, and we book all of the hotels, and flights. I can't wait for this to become real!

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□
Hey everyone! I'm sad to say that this book will be done soon. I'm just running out of ideas for this, but there will be an epilogue and other stuff. Just so everyone knows there will NOT be a sequel. I want you to comment any questions that you have about the book, and I will answer them in a Q&A. Please vote if you want me to hurry up and finish this, and share! Have a good day or night! Love you all!

Xoxo
Shanna