Chapter 3-get her ASAP

This is noor's outfit for today. I have put a song too,lately it's my fav song,do hear it. Just imagine noor and adeel in it,how would they look!!! Anyway let's start the chapter.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*unedited
Adeel's pov:
I sat in my chair,alone with my thoughts,how could she....no I don't believe this,noor can't be the daughter of Hamad ali,my biggest enemy. God,but it is true..i guess life is full of surprises,the girl on the road was hamad's daughter. I came to know this few hours back when arjun called,"sir,i got the information you needed","great job,arjun,now tell me,what have you got?". "Sir,the girl's name is noor hamad,daughter of hamad ali,age:21 years,is looking after her widow mother and 2 younger siblings;naila and numair hamad,which are studying in St.john's primary school,andheri(mumbai);she works in local enterprising company as an employee,her salary is 30,000Rs,her only friend is nisa ansari,she used to study in St.john's high school,and was going to study mbbs in italy but had to cancel it because of her father's sudden death,she lives in gatkhopar ,A-apartments,2nd floor room no:36,that's all,sir". I was shocked,hamad's daughter,really. But she  was an angel,soft ,her pink plump cheeks,long lashes,big brown eyes,long honey brown hair;everything about her was so mesmerizing,i have met many girls in my life,but none of them was like noor."good job,arjun...are momin and laiq following her?" I asked,"yes sir,i suppose she got alert that someone was following her,so today,she covered her body and face with a veil and abaya,at first it was difficult for both of them to track her,but luckily we spotted nisa walking towards her,so we understood it was noor". "Careful arjun,don't call her by her name". I said in anger,for some reason i didn't like  arjun calling her by her name,"call her miss hamad,arjun","okay sir". He apologized and cut the call. Smart move noor,but you can't stay away from me. I called nisha in my office,she opened the door and insaw her,usually she would be wearing miniskirts but today she was in jeans,fully covering her body to hide her bruises,which were given by me. Her lip was torn,her back and legs had red strips all over,blue and purple bruises around her neck,yet she came to office,"did you get the information about the files","sir,i doubt I couldn't..i have checked,but there is no clue"i sighed,"but sir,i think the files are with hamad ali",i glared at her,seriously what was she thinking,"he is dead nisha,how could he have the files"." But sir,his wife might know about them,plus he may hidden them in their house,because the files are of the most dangerous mafia group". She may be right,"but how can we get them?"i asked,thinking about some idea,"sir,hamad ali has a daughter,maybe she knows something about the file"she suggested,"but what if she doesn't". I fired back,because it seemed impossible that noor knew about them,hearing my question nisha smirked,"sir,we can blackmail her mother stating if she wants her daughter back,they have to give the file..and as you know her whole family depends upon their daughter's earnings". I smirked,what a clever mind..we will get the file back and i would get to meet noor too,I don't know why i was feeling restless to see her,to feel her,to make her angry,i walked towards nisha and said,"if this plan works,you will get a reward..but for now,for suggesting this idea,you'll get something too'. I smirked and pushed her against the wall,she understood and was smirking too,waiting for her reward,and i captured my lips with her. I was tired of these,i had kissed nisha and my other mistresses many times,none of them made me feel happy,caused pleasure to my heart,as you can see,this girls are just timepass for me,nothing else but i really want to kiss noor,her rosy lips...ahhhh she's making me crazy. After kissing nisha,I dismissed her and i called arjun,one of my best trusted lad,"good morning sir"his voice came from the other end,"good morning arjun,i have a work for you,which needs to be done carefully. I want you to get noor here as soon as possible,kidnap her safely understood?". I explained to him,why were we kidnapping her and,"take her to our mansion outside mumbai,I'll be there,now tell me when are you going to do that?". I asked him hoping she would get kidnapped tomorrow,"sir,recently i came to know that a cousin of miss hamad is getting married 2 days later and they are going to attend it,so i thought when the wedding will be over,we will kidnap her,what say?" He asked,"that's great arjun,but be careful and don't hurt her". We cut the call and i sighed,god i have to wait 2 more days for her"

Noor's pov:
I dressed up in my formal clothes;white button up shirt,pink blazer and black pants. I was nervous today,as i was the one who will be speaking in front of everyone,god i have a very big problem...ie i sweat and start shaking when i get nervous,what would happen if i get nervous there. Ya allah,help me please,i sighed.i had to go alone because nisa wasn't going to come along with me as her brother was going to drop her today,so i had to go alone not forgetting what happened yesterday,i didn't want myself to be followed again so i wore my abaya,took my mother's veil and wore it..and i was ready to go out. I sat in richshaw and felt peace as i saw 2 men searching here and there for me!!!hahaha what did they think,i am not a fool.
Noor-1 badboys-0!!!
They didn't gave up yet,they were still looking for me near my office,i was scared,what if i got caught? I passed through them and they didn't even knew about it,as i was going to enter my office,i heard nisa's voice,"noor,why are you wearing an abaya"she shouted.shit,how did she even recognize me! As she said,both the men,turned towards me,i ran inside as fast as i could grabbing her along with me,"you silly!spoiled my whole plan" i gritted angrily,she was confused and asked,"what plan". I then explained her everything what happened yesterday,i thought she won't believe me,but what she said left me scared,"noor remember the guy we saw on the road the other day?" She asked and i nodded,"i guess its his men who are following you",i gulped but asked"why would they follow me nisa?"i said while giving a nervous laugh,"I don't know,maybe he likes you". She sounded worried,"and why would he like me nisa"i spoke bored,like seriously why would he?"because you are beautiful idiot". I looked at her as if she has grown 2 heads,"leave it nisa"I didn't want to distract my mind by this stupid conversation,so i went into my cabin,undid my abaya and veil.
After 3 hours
The meeting went very well,I don't know how i got the confidence to speak in the meeting room. We got the deal and boss promised me a promotion. Yay! I was tired so i went back home,tomorrow i had to go shopping as it was api sidra's wedding,plus it was sunday too and on monday,i had my appointment😑. Thinking about it spoils my mood,but i have to move on.
Back with a chappie,noor is going to be kidnapped,wohoo. Okay,how was the song and this chappie. Guys,from now on you will get an update every 2 days.Bye for now,lovelies