Chapter-68-Special day!

Guys,my school is starting from tomorrow,and if I don't update like two or three times a day,you guys will get an update like a week or month later. So here i am. And i will try to update tonight too😅😅.

Adeel's pov:
Life gives you problems to make you stronger,not weaker. Same happened with me. Me and noor had suffered a lot,but we always came back together and fought them.

And this is why today she is here with me,celebrating our son's second birthday. Time passes by so fast. I remember that day when my son was born. It was such an overwhelming feeling,i can never forget that.

I will be experiencing that feeling once again in just a month. It was very difficult to take care of our toddler when noor was in this condition.

After her second baby shower,she grew sick. She would have fever for days,nausea and weakness. She was unable to take care of armaan,but i was there for her.

Whenever she needed me,i was there for her. When she was asleep,i would take care of our little cupcake. He now has begin to say 'mama' and few words. He is a fast learner.

We have to be very careful of what we say,because then he repeats it and by hearts it. Like one day,when i was talking to noor about her failed cousin.

"Noor,afra has wasted her life. Afra is useless"i said.
"Yeah,i know. But what can we do-"she was cut off by armaan who was sitting on her lap.

"Afffa...ish ugelesh...he he"he said and started giggling.

We both were shocked at his behavior,but we're proud too. He was able to speak early and we were happy about that.

"Adeel...did you bring the cake? And where is armaan?"she asked while coming from our bedroom. Doctor had given her complete bedrest since her third trimester,because of her terrible fever.

"Oh yeah. I was just leaving. Armaan is with ayaan,remember i told you that he had gone to bring some party related things and armaan's new clothes. He will dress him up too"i said and grabbed my keys.

This time,I didn't let her go to her mom's house. I wouldn't let her go anywhere. She was my gem. Whenever she wanted to meet her mom,i would go and pick her up.

Call me majnu(mad) or whatever,i will not let my wife go anywhere alone.

She nodded and came towards me. Her tummy bulged up,i reached forward and kissed it. She then got on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

"I am so demanding,aren't i?"she asked with a pout.
I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her closer.

"No baby. You are not. You are just concerned,that's all"i said trying to reassure her.

Well her cravings were of a different level this time. She didn't want any icecream. She wanted a special mango lassi(buttermilk) which you don't get in our area. I had to go to juhu,which is three hours away just for that.

And her cravings doesn't stop here. She once asked for Chinese food and when I brought it,she said she didn't want it. But..never i said no to her. I had successfully completed all her wishes.

"Hmm...go and get my birthday boy. We need to leave for the hall in exact one hour"she said and stroked my cheek.

"Listen,you get ready and leave for the hall alone,with your guards i mean. Me and ayaan will come together"I said and pecked her on the lips.

I went and took my outfit for today,which was a denim shirt and black jeans along with white sneakers.