Chapter-39-First kiss!

Noor's pov:
After a cup of hot cocoa and dinner we were off to bed. Adeel seemed to be good now. I hope he stays like this. I took a quick shower and did my night routine.

"Adeel"i called out
"Hmm"he replied while looking up from his phone.

"Don't you love me"i asked while combing my hair.
"What kind of a question is that"he replied curtly.

"Its a normal question. Why are you so adamant on leaving me"i asked,my voice broken.

He didn't answer and instead smiled painfully.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"I didn't get the answer"i said softly.
"I think we should sleep now"he said a bit nervous.

I got up and walked towards him.
"But-"he interrupted me by saying.
"I am sleepy noor. Good night"he said and turned on the night bulb. He layed down and slipped to the side of the bed.

I sighed deeply. With a heavy heart i go to my side of the bed and layed down,drifting to a deep slumber.

The next morning i woke up in his arms. His hand grasped around my waist,holding me. I smiled and took off his hand and got up.

After freshening up,i went to prepare breakfast. I was busy in making it when i heard his voice.
"Good morning "he greeted huskily.
"Morning"i smiled.

I served him the food and sat down beside him. We ate together in silence. My mind was still drifting to last night. He didn't answer me. Well,guess what i will ask him until he answers me.

"Adeel..how about we go for a walk later"i asked while eating.
"Umm..sure"he replied.

After eating we went to our garden. The soft breeze of November blowing make me wrap my arms around me. It was chilling outside.

We walked together in the garden,me holding his arm. This silence was killing me. I wanted to talk to him.

"Adeel"i called out.
"Hmm"he replied.

"Why do you want to leave me? Is that because you don't love me anymore"i asked,my voice shaking a little.

He turned towards me.
"Its not because of that noor. I love you more than anything in this world. Its just..th..that i think that you don't deserve me"he said and started walking.

"Wait adeel. Wh..what do you mean?"i asked while grabbing his arm.

He sighed and continued,
"I am not a good guy noor. I am a bad guy,a monster. I am merciless,harmful. I am a big mess noor and unknowingly i have dragged you into this,making your life dangerous too."he said and stroked my cheek lovingly.

Nafrat-e-mohabbat(completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें