Chapter-12-Will you marry me?

Continued from last chapter.
"Tum yahan kar kya rahe ho(what are you doing here)?"i asked angrily.
"Shhhh...mama uth jayengi to tumhari khair nahi(if mom wakes up,you are gonna die)"he smirked and said.
"Just tell me what are you doing here"i ask once again.
"I came to meet you noor"he says flirtingly.
"Very funny..now the real reason"i said while rolling my eyes.
"Actually it is the truth..apart from that i came to search for the file"he says while moving around the kitchen. He grabbed an apple and started eating it.
"Its not here..now go away"i said while looking upstairs.
"Yup...i searched everywhere but I didn't get it..now what should i do"he asks coming towards me.
"Get the hell out of my house"i whisper yelled.
"Aur agar main nahi gaya toh(if I don't go then)"he said while grabbing my shoulders.
I suddenly get nervous at our closeness..his breath faming on my face.
"Toh..toh..main chillaungi(or else..or else..i will shout"i said while trying to remove his hands..i hate his touch..but he has a bulk like grip.
"Acha..toh tum chillaogi..toh chalo chillao(oh..so now you will shout..cmmon then..shout)"he said while raising his hand and keeping it just an inch away from my mouth.
"Tum chillao..main hath rakhdunga..ab batao(you shout then i will keep my hand over your mouth..)"he said taunting me.
"Please..go away.."i said giving up..remember one thing people..NEVER TAKE A FIGHT WITH ADEEL AKA MR.MAFIA..YOU WILL NEVER WIN AGAINST HIM.
"Hmm..tumne pyaar se bola..maine maan liya(you said with affection..I accepted it)"he said while turning towards the window,and was about to climb down.,when he suddenly came and pecked me on my cheek and ran away.
Ughhh..he freaking kissed me...yuck..eew...I raise my hand and try to erase his touch,i am flaming red now in anger.

How did i forget to lock the window?

Next day.
I was getting ready for the movie,i was super excited to go with him..thank god I decided to bring nisa with me. Or else I don't know..i would have gone crazy by then.

As you see..after the movie,we'll go bandra for some time..i wanted to visit the marine drive..its been a long time i visited. So it will get late for us to return. And being alone with your crush is not good! So nisa will be coming with me. Today i decided to wear a gown,not that fancy types. With my hair cascading down. I did my makeup and i was ready. Don't get me wrong,but i do think it as a date,only my best friend will be accompanying me. I sighed and sat on the bed,something doesn't feel right.

You know when you feel that something us going to happen-bad. I have this gut feeling. Oh no,nothing would happen. We will enjoy our movie,go to bandra,spend some time at the beach and come back.

"Noor,nisa is here"mum's voice came from downstairs

"Noor,nisa is here"mum's voice came from downstairs. I shrugged off my thoughts,quickly wore a pair of white plumps and headed downstairs. Nisa stood there with a big goofy grin,she wore a black dress..and she looked amazing.

and she looked amazing