Chapter-5- stubborn girl

Unedited
Adeel's pov:
3 days,it has been 3 days since she got here but is still unconscious,i had called the physician to check up on her. She said that she'll be alright and would wake up anytime now,after that i was discussing with ayaan about her mom..it seems nisa had stopped her from going to the police. We were talking when a maid came and said that she is awake,good lord. I started walking towards her bedroom,i heard low sobs,i sighed and entered. There i saw her crying,her honey brown hair spread around her. She looked at me and got scared,she covered herself by the duvet,i smiled at her cuteness. I sat at the bed,opposite her because she will feel uncomfortable."hey,relax...shhh"i said calming her down,after few minutes,"g..give me..e my veil..l"she stuttered,i sighed and went near the closet,grabbed a scarf and gave it to her. She covered her hair with the scarf and looked up,her eyes red and sore from crying too much.

The maid entered with a tray of food,i took it from her hands and dismissed her,i sat opposite to noor,"why have you bought me here?" She asked,"that

The maid entered with a tray of food,i took it from her hands and dismissed her,i sat opposite to noor,"why have you bought me here?" She asked,"that..I'll tell you later,first eat this..you have been unconscious for three days"i said pointing towards the food,"I don't want to eat"."eat it noor,don't make me angry"i said while controlling my anger,she gulped,"i said na,I don't want to eat"she yelled,this made me angry,no one goes against my orders and this girl,"eat it noor or else I'll feed you now"i gritted in anger,she turned her face in a way saying no. That's it,bohot hogaya. What does she think of herself,i turned her face towards me,picked up a morsel and forcefully placed it inside her mouth,"chabao isey ,noor(swallow it)"i said by grabbing her mouth and forcing her,she glared at me and then started eating it,later on,"why did you bring me here"she asked"and who changed my clothes?"."well, I bought you here for a reason and for your clothes i changed it"i lied,oh god her expression changed into a horrified one,"how could you do this?don't you have any shame?" She started yelling and was beginning to cry,"relax girl,you know you cry a lot,anyway I haven't changed your clothes..i called your friend to do it"she was shocked,"whhhhatttt?nisa?" She shouted and i nodded,"let me go from here,my mum..she would be worried.."."i am not going to let you go so easily,here,.call your mum and say that you are fine and will come back soon,say her not to go to the police..and don't say anything else"she gulped and nodded. I dialed the number and gave it to her.

Noor's pov:
He handed me the phone and i held it,"helllo..ammi"my voice came broken."meri bachiii...kaha ho tum,kaha chalegayi thi?(my daughter..where are you..where did you go?)". "Ammii..woh...main"what should i answer,mr.mafia is sitting right in front of me..glaring and listening to our conversation,"helloo..noor..beta..awaaz aari haiii"my mum's voice came,"jee ammi,main tikh hu..main jald hi wapas aajaungi..ammi aap tension mat lein(i am fine mom..ill come back soon..don't take tension)". "Lekin beta tum kahan ho..tumhare office se call aya tha.."shit my work,my mum..all of this problems are of because mr.mafia,i sighed..he was glaring at me and saying me with signs to talk to her,"ammi..bat sune..aap police station mat jaana..okay?..main jald hi aajaungi(don't go to the police...ill be back soon)"my voice was starting to break,he snatched the phone back and cut the call. He got up and saw my legs,it had all red marks as expected,it was paining a bit now,he was leaving when,"listen,please open up these ropes,they are too tight"I said wincing in pain,"if i open these up..promise me you won't try to escape..any how we are out of mumbai..so you have no where to go"he smirked..god where am i? I nodded and he opened them up,he went again and bought some ointment and appiled it to my feet,as his fingers brushed against my burned skin,i felt tingles on my body,i was shivering under his touch. I couldn't let any man touch me,so i bent forward and grabbed that ointment from his hand and started applying them,he sighed and left. Before going out he said,"remember your promise noor..don't try to escape or run away..it's not easy to get out of adeel's hold"he winked and left..oh so his name is adeel. I looked around and there were large windows on my left side,on my right side there was a closet and a washroom,i got up and opened the closet..omg.i was dumbstruck,it was filled with clothes,accessories..everything a girl needs and that too all of my choice..hmm i wonder how they came to know about my choice,i picked up a white and yellow dress and headed to take a shower. I entered and was gaping at it..oh god it was so marvellous and big..almost 2 size larger than my bathroom in my house..

Like who makes a bathroom so beautiful,normal bathrooms are also okay

Like who makes a bathroom so beautiful,normal bathrooms are also okay..hmph#richpeople. I took a long warm shower and got dressed up,I wore some bangles and earings and i look good now..look i really love to dress up whether i am in home or outside..plus i love wearing bangles😌

And now,here I was given all beautiful clothes

And now,here I was given all beautiful clothes..so why not take an opportunity out of it*evil grin*😏. God..i am out of my mind..i am kidnapped for god's sake and here i am dressing up..well i can't help it..#iamagirl😉. I got out of the washroom and sat on the window seat. It was midnight by now,the scenery outside was overwhelming..yet as it was night I couldn't see much clearly..tall green trees stood outside with lush green grass,i opened the window and began gazing outside,the cold air causing me to shiver and close the windows again

tall green trees stood outside with lush green grass,i opened the window and began gazing outside,the cold air causing me to shiver and close the windows again

Mr.mafia had surely spent a lot of money to maintain such a garden,even my room was beautiful,i sighed obviously he was a mafia leader,he may have tons of money. A plan came into my mind,to escape from this house. I know he warned me and all,but who am i to listen to him. I have to go back to work,to my mum...I didn't understand yet,why the hell did he kidnap me? Just because of that day when i was shouting at him..hmph may be..anyways i was feeling sleepy now,so i went to the bed and plopped on it,and let sleep consume me.
********************************************************************************** How was the chapter? I know utter boring and small,but i promise the next one would be interesting. Anyway,i wanted you guys to try my other book too,its on my profile..do check it out..for now bye lovelies!!
~abby