Chapter-58-

I was having a major writer's block🙁. Since i know nothing about parenting etc. the delivery part is also by seeing those movie scenes and all. I am still a teenager,so i have no experience in this matter. Nor can i ask my mother to tell me about it! So i did five hours of research on his topic. Yes,its the truth. Look at my dedication. But still,i got nothing😞😞. And then my friend came to my rescue and she helped me with this chapter. So this chapter is dedicated to @love_you_already. Perhaps she knows about parenting and all even though she's a year younger than me!!! Anyway,let's start the chapter.

6 months later

Noor's pov:
I heard a muffled cry. I groan in my sleep. Its the fifth time armaan has woke me up from my sleep. I wake up and screamed in frustration. He was not like this before. Since few days he's behaving like this.

He's not able to sleep at night. And is not letting me too. I sigh and get off the bed. I move towards his crib or i say dragged myself.
"Shhhhh...its okay armaan...mamma is here...calm down son"i picked him up and started muttering small lullabies.

He stopped crying and rested his head against my chest.

I yawned and took him to the bed and made him lay down in my lap

I yawned and took him to the bed and made him lay down in my lap. He immediately started crying and shrieking out. He was so loud,i looked at adeel and saw him groaning loudly.
"Take him out"he yelled.
"Shut up. Do you know that he has woken me up five times during this 2 hours. Even i am not able to sleep"I yelled.

This made armaan cry out loud. I picked him up in my shoulder and got up from the bed and went outside.
"Shhhh...its okay.."i said softly.
He poked his head out of my shoulder and made a noise. I looked at him and saw his face all happy. Oh,so he wanted to get out of the bedroom. I sigh and sat down on the sofa.

I made him sit on my lap and started shaking him slowly. He grabbed the hem of my shirt into a fist.
"Dah...dah..dah..dah"he said.
"Oh...so now you want your daddy too. Let him sleep armaan. He has to go to work tomorrow"i said and kissed his cheek.

Armaan was a quick learner. He even got 2 set of teeth in his lower jaw this month. I was so surprised and shocked that I consulted him to a doctor. The doctor said that it is normal nowadays for having teeth within 6 months.

As if on cue i felt someone sit beside me.
"Why did you come here? Go and sleep. Its okay,i will take care of him"i said to adeel.
Armaan had now started playing with his fingers. Sucking them and then bringing his fingers to my face. I removed them away and made him lay down.

"Why should you sacrifice your sleep? That's it,i am gonna stay here until armaan falls asleep."he said and smiled at me.

I smiled back and leaned in and kissed his cheek. Armaan now noticed that his father was here.
"Ba ba boomm...n..mmm"he said and started wriggling.