Chapter-67-Family time

Guys,please comment on Quillandink awards and tell them I deserve this award. It would mean a lot to me. @shiningkitty has already done this. Thank you so much,love.And a note: only 3 or 4 chaps are left in this book. I promise the end will be good.☺️☺️. I seriously feel to cry. This story means so much to me. And my characters,especially armaan,they are my babies. I created them and i will miss them so much😞😞. Okay,I have to stop rambling now😅😅.

Noor's pov:
I was straddling his lap,stroking his cheek.
"Shave it off,adeel. I don't like you with beard"I complained against his chest.

He laughed and stride my hair behind my ear.

"No. I like it."he said and smirked.
"You look like a old man. If you want me to be with you,shave it off"i said and smirked. His smirk changed into frown.

"Fine,fine. But i am lazy now"he said and sighed.

"How about i do it? Its fun"i chirped. He looked at me and smiled.
"Yeah. Do as you wish"he said. Before he could complete it,i got up and ran to bring the essentials.

A shaving foam,razor,brush and towel. I ran back and sat down beside him. He was scrolling through his phone. He looked at me and sighed.
"You shouldn't run noor"he stated.

But i was too excited to shave his beard so I ignored his comment. I took the foam in the brush and started applying on to his beard. He was scrolling through his Instagram. I wanted to look at his feed,but I restrained myself.

"Adeel...yahan dekhein(look here)"i said but he was constantly looking at the side,making it difficult for me to apply it. I groaned and grabbed his face harshly and turned it towards me.

He glared at me but then i batted my eyelashes innocently. After successfully applying it,I started shaving it. Half side was done but as soon as i went to do the other side,he turned his face.

I balled up my fists. Hmm,you wanna play? Wait then. I took some of the foam and roughly applied it onto his cheek and nose making him look at me. I giggled as now he looked like a santa. And weird. Because his face was half shaven.

I got up and started laughing. He looked at me and glared.
"Tumhari yeh himmat...(you dare to do this)..wait till i grab you"he said and threw his phone on the chair.

I took that as my cue and started running to my bedroom which was the nearest. I was laughing loudly. He then appeared onto the bed doorway making me gasp. He is so fast.

I climbed onto the bed and went to the other side but he grabbed me and pushed me down. I shouted and giggled.He hovered over me,straddling my hips. I placed my hands over his chest,but it was of no use. He lowered his cheek and applied the foam onto my nose and cheek.

I yelled playfully and slapped his chest. He smirked at me.
"You are never gonna win in this game."he said and winked at me.

I groaned and tried to move away from him.
"Now stop fussing and complete this"he said pointing towards his unshaven right cheek.

I giggled.
"No. You look better this way"I said and chuckled.
"Oh really?"he asked while smirking.

This is not good.
He started tickling me roughly. I was laughing like no tomorrow. My face was deep red and it hurt now after laughing so much.

"Enou...enough..adeel...oh...ha ha....pl..please"i said and grabbed his hands.
"Take that back,say me that i am the most handsome and sexiest man"he said and stopped for a while.

I took deep breaths to calm myself down.
"No. You are the most ugliest man i have ever seen"i said and pushed him away. In an instant,i ran as fast i could. I was shocked at myself,a four month pregnant lady is running like a maniac!