Chapter-13-I hate him

Continued..
"Kya ho raha hai yahan(what is going on here)"a voice came from beside us.
We looked at the side to find my mom staring at us. Adeel left my shoulders and straightened himself.
"Ye kon hai(who is he)"ammi asked.
"Ammi..wo..wo"what could i say.
"Ye yahan kya karaha hai noor(what is he doing here)"ammi once again asked.
Before i could answer,adeel spoke.
"She asked me to come here"he spoke.
"Whattt? No ammi,he came here by himself "i argued.
"Aunty..we both love each other,she wanted to meet me so i came..noor don't lie to aunty..she has the right to know"he smirked and said.
Oh my god,this man was blaming on me.
"No ammi..I don't love him..heck I don't even like him..he's lying"i said.
"Why would i lie aunty..it's the truth..noor was always scared of telling you about us"he said,again with a smirk.

Why couldn't my mom notice the smirk on his face? Ya allah...he's lying..ammi wasn't saying anything,she was just looking at both of us.
"Ammi..he's lying..believe me"i said.
"Anyway noor,i gotta go..say your mom everything about us..okay"he said with a wink and left by the door.
He left me in such a situation.
"Ammi..meri baat sune..he's lying..you know i would never do that"I said with my voice breaking at the end. My mom was staring at me with a disapproving look.
"To batao..what was he doing here? How does he know you?"she asks. I knew that she would ask me this.
"Ammi..he's a..he's a.."I couldn't form those words. How could i say her that he is a mafia don who kidnapped me for 3 months.
"Ye chodo..where were you in these 3 months"she asked.
I looked down,what should i say? I can't say the truth.
"Ammi.."before i could say anything, ammi came forward and slapped me. I felt a stinging pain on my cheek. Tears begin to flow from my eyes. Ammi...

"How could you noor? Me and your dad were so proud of you. We never thought that you would do such a thing. Eww..never did I thought that my daughter would do this. I was against at the start of you working outside,but I trusted you. And what did you do of this trust? Boyfriend. You were with this man right? And here i was getting worried about you"ammi spoke angrily.
Finally i had he courage to speak up.
"Ammi..aap..aap galat sochri hai(you are thinking wrong of me)"i manage to speak.
"Abhi bhi main galat hu?(now also i am wrong). Bas. Bas ab aur jhoot nahi."ammi said while going towards the door.
"Ammi..main aapko sabkuch batati hu(i will tell you everything)"i say while getting up.
"Nahi..mujhe kuch nahi sunna(I don't want to hear anything). Ye baat sunlo noor..tumhe is galti ke liye kabhi maafi nahi milegi. Ab tum job pe bhi nahi jaogi. We will manage with the money your dad has left."she said.
"Ammi please"i cried out.
"Ammi mat bulao mujhe..tumne mera trust toda hai.."she said before slamming the door shut and left. ya allah ammi. Ye kya hua,why..i lost my dad,khalid and now even my mom. It hurts when your mom doesn't trust you,i should have said her about adeel,atleast she would have believed me.

I started crying,i got up,locked the door. I went towards my dressing table,and threw all your f my things down,i threw away my blanket,i went to my cupboard and threw my dresses down. I screamed,none of this was making e feel good. I took a pencil and broke it,it took some effort but i did it. Why me? I lost khalid today,i lost my dad 3 years ago,i lost my mom today. And this is all because of adeel. I HATE HIM. I HATE HIM. I broke another pencil. You know a tip,breaking pencils does feel good,try it out some day.

After an hour of crying and shouting and throwing away my things,i got tired. I looked at my room,god it was so messy. I went to my bed and quickly drift off,I was so tired.

Next day
I have locked myself up in my room,I don't want to face my mother. Yup,you can call a satyagraha or something. I didn't eat anything. Its past 3 pm in afternoon,i am starving. I am curled up in my bed,my room is messy from last night. My eyes are swollen because of crying so much. I probably smell of sweat,because I didn't have a shower. But I don't care.

My life is a havoc,i am so hurt. The pain of losing khalid is so much. He was..innocent..he didn't have to die... I didn't realize i started crying once again. I am crying for like 100th time now.
"Noor api..khana khane aajao(come for lunch)"i heard naila's voice.
I wiped my tears and said,
"I don't wanna eat naila..go away"my voice hoarse.
"Api..aapko bhuk lagi hogi..aapne breakfast bhi nahi kiya..please aajao"i heard my lil sister's voice. She cares for me.
"Naila..i am not hungry..you go and eat"i shout.
I didn't hear any voice,probably she went away. I cover myself with the blanket. I am never gonna get up from here.
"Noor..yeh kya bachpana hai..chalo khana khane aao(come downstairs to eat food)"ammi's voice came. Oh,she sounds angry.
I didn't say anything.
"Noor,get out of this bedroom now or else i swear to god i will break this god damn door"I heard nisa's voice. What is she doing here? Hmm..most of the time she is at my house only. I heard a loud bang at the door.
"Arey darwaaza tod dogi kya(will you break the door)"i said angrily.
"Yup i will break this door,if you don't get your ass out this door". Why is she banging at the door. Ahhh..I can't take this noise anymore.