Chapter-49-The big day

Okay..so i know I haven't updated since so many days,and i am sorry for that. But here i am, and this is..
#mybdaytreat#1. Yes,even though you all didn't wish me😒😒 i am giving you treat. How generous of me!you all just love and care #adoor,and not me.😒😒

Noor's pov:
I stirred in the bed. I rub my eyes open and saw the bed was empty. I shrug and get off the bed while straightening adeel's shirt. Yes,i love wearing his shirts with nothing underneath. Its just so comfortable.

I stumble down the stairs and smiled while inhaling the aroma coming from the kitchen. Last week we had come back to our house. Mom was persistent but adeel ensured that he will let me stay after some time.

I entered the kitchen and saw adeel rushing here and there. He was flipping something and on the other side cutting fruits.
"Adeel"i called out,my morning voice hoarse.

He turned around and smiled widely. He came to me and engulfed me in a bear hug.
"Happy anniversary sweetheart"he said.

I wrapped my arms around him and wished him back. I pulled back and he picked me up and swirled me around. On the other hand, i was laughing out loud.

He stopped and slowly laid me down. He smiled at me and gestured me to sit,while he brings our breakfast.

After our breakfast,i was about to go up when he grabbed my arm and pulled me onto him. His hands gripped my waist tightly.
"What?"i asked,my voice low. I was still not used to this closeness,so it intimidated me.

"I can't believe a year has passed by. I seriously wish that we could've met by some other way. No,don't stop me noor" he said when i was urging him not to talk about this.

"I..i want to speak my heart out today. That day when i saw you on the road,i was mesmerized. I wanted you then and there. I didn't know you. And then comes your relation with hammad. I kidnapped you and that's when i fell in love with you. You hated me but that didn't stop me,we eventually got married. I thought that maybe you will get on with me because at that moment my inly concern was making you mine."
He said.

"But that hatred grew. And..that day came when you were about to run away"he said and gulped hard.

My heart was hurting seeing him like this. Tears started flowing from his eyes and I quickly wept them away. He then sat down on the floor and i joined him.

"All i wanted was you..you. I knew that you were the girl i wanted in my life. Who would support me and love me. On that night,my blood boiled on seeing you with him. And that night still haunts me because that was when...i hit you..i..i"he said and started crying. I pulled him into my arms and he hugged me back,his head on my chest.

"I can never forgive myself for that. Nor i have asked you for forgiveness. How...why are you here,with me? I am so bad. And that's why god gave me punishment and i got into an accident. Since then you are with me. And then life seems beautiful to me."he said and i felt his tears damp my shirt.

I pulled away and kissed his tears away.
"No adeel. I was wrong. I was completely wrong. I saw that ruthless mafia who would hurt me and my family. But after we came from dubai,i saw a beautiful hurt man who just wanted love. And i fell in love with that man. Don't say that ever again. Today,even i want to tell you something. I just had a crush on khalid,it was teenage attraction. And i thought that i loved him and believed that. I love you adeel,only you"i said and placed my lips on his.