Chapter-52-Struggle

Adeel's pov:
After praying asr, i got up to leave when i got a call from ayaan.
"Assalam walaikum"his voice spoke.
"Walaikum salam."i reply,my voice stern.

"Adeel there is a problem"ayaan said and i tensed up.
"Go on"i said and sighed,

"Ahmed is back to mumbai. I am sure he will create some havoc. Our men spotted his car near andheri. I need to you get back home soon,as noor is with you."he said quickly.

"Okay ayaan. Call me soon"i said and clenched my teeth.
Normally,if i would have been alone,i would have gone to kill that bastard. From six months,i was searching about his whereabouts. And today,he has returned. I don't have bodyguards today because me and noor wanted some privacy. I can't risk noor's life,so i run back to the mall.

I searched the mall and there wasn't a glimpse of her. There was a baby shop at the end. I run to that shop as she was going to shop over there.
"Excuse me,did you happen to see this woman here"i asked the receptionist showing noor's picture.

She looked at the picture and nodded.
"Yes sir,she was here 5 minutes ago. But then I don't know where she went"she said softly.
"Okay"i replied and dialed noor's number.

I grip my hair in frustration. Why isn't she picking her phone? She might be here in the mall,but i am getting this weird feeling that something is not right with noor.

I ran upto the customer service of the mall.
"Find this woman"i grit angrily.
"But sir-"he was silenced when i took my gun out.

"I don't want to shoot you. I need this woman now"i said while grabbing the man by his collar. He whimpered and nodded. He took my phone and began searching noor in the monitor.

15 minutes passed away and that man was still searching.
I was impatient. I was moving here and there around the room. Sweat was trickling down my forehead.
"Sir. Look here. I guess its her"the man said.

What i saw shook me to the core. There was a man who was forcefully grabbing noor. He picked her up and was walking to the car.

"Zoom it. I want to see the car's registration number"i said,my voice shaking a little. My noor was abducted by someone.

"MH 4007 I89"the man said.
I quickly dialed ayaan's number.
"Ayaan,someone abducted noor while i was in the masjid"i said,my voice breaking at the end.
When it comes to noor,she is my life. I knew that something was wrong. Tears engulfed my eyes and I quickly wiped away. I should have bought my bodyguards.

"What? Okay,its not the time to panic. Calm down,we will find her adeel. When exactly she got kidnapped"ayaan asked. Somehow his voice calmed me a little.

"Uh..15 minutes ago. I got the car's registration number. Its- MH 4007 I89. Find it ayaan. I want her back"i said angrily.

"Don't worry adeel. I will update you soon"he said and cut the call.
I grip my hair in frustration and move out of the mall. What if...its ahmed?

Noor's pov:
"Judging by the look on your face,you know me don't you?"he asked smugly. He traced his finger along my cheek,making me move away. He gripped my face and stared at me while I whimpered.

"I don't have anything to do with you. Just let me go,please"i cry out.
"Now I haven't brought you here for letting you go."he said,his face dangerously close to mine.

"Your only mistake is that you married adeel. And now you will suffer"he said and laughed evilly.
"You took your revenge by raping adeel's sister. What more do you want?"i spat out. Somehow i gathered up courage to talk to him.

"What more do you want? Do you know what he did to me? He just not killed my mother,he did more"he said finally moving away from me.
"It was not adeel. It was his dad"I reply back.

"He is his son. So now he will have to pay. And by the way your husband is not that innocent"he said and continued.
"When my mother was killed,she was 6 months pregnant with my sister. They both died which made my dad go insane. He killed himself when i was a young boy. I had no one who would take care of me. And that's why i killed his sister. But that's not enough. And that's why you are here"he said and turned to me.

"And...there is one more person who i will kill. A newborn. I won't let adeel be a father."he said and smirked at me.
"Don't do anything to my child. It has nothing to do with all this. Its innocent,you can't hurt an innocent baby"i cried out. Tears cascaded down my cheeks.

"So what? Even i was innocent. But i had to go all this. I will torture you and make videos out of them. I will send him. I want to see him getting hurt. It will break him as he won't be able to do anything for you. God this feels so good"he said and started laughing.

"Won't you feel bad in hurting me? I am pregnant,please spare me"i said and started crying.
He stopped laughing and looked at me with an unknown look in his face.
"Honestly,i feel bad in hurting such a beautiful woman. But i am so engulfed in taking revenge,that I don't care anymore. But i can spare you. Only if you sign the divorce papers. Then we both will get married. Believe me,i will take care of the child as if my own"he said and stroked my cheek.

All my hopes were shattered. This man is a monster. He wants me to leave adeel. He is heartless.

I spat on him.
"Never. Never. Never. I will never do that. Do whatever you want. I will never live with you"i said bravely.

He grabbed my face and slapped me,hard. I shrieked loudly.My face fell to the other side,my right side stinging. He gripped my hair forcing me to look up.
"You don't know what i can do to you. Now suffer."he said and dropped me with a slam.

He went and closed the door. Again i was welcomed with darkness. My stomach grumbled in hunger. I haven't eaten anything since i don't know. I don't even know since when i am here.

I don't care about me. All i care is about my baby. Atleast even i get leftovers,that will be enough.

Hours passed away. All i could hear was my ragged breathing. Darkness surrounded me. At first I started crying,but then I thought what's the use? I will drain energy which I need the most.

Now i am used to this darkness. Will adeel be able to save me? Yes he will.
The door opened and in came a person. I started wriggling. The man came and untied the cable wires freeing me from them. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the door.

I started shouting in self defense.
"Stop shouting or else i will slap you."he gritted.
I stopped shouting and whimpered.
"Good girl. Now come with me"he said and started moving but he didn't leave me.

We entered a room where he spinned me and threw me to the bed. I shrieked and moved to the side of the bed.
He laughed and said,
"God. You look..so tempting. I would have fucked you now,but boss has ordered me not to touch you.You have to thank him"he said and left after locking.

Tears engulfed my eyes and i sit up in the bed. Unlike the that room,this room was brightly lit and air conditioned. It was clean also. It seemed a guest room. I laid down on the bed. I was so tired and exhausted that as soon as my head laid on the pillow,my eyes drifted to sleep.

For the first time,i have to go to bed,hungry.

Adeel's pov:
After waiting for two hours,ayaan finally called.
"What took you so long? Did you find her"i gritted angrily.

"No adeel. But i know who abducted her."he said hesitating a bit.
"Who..who is it?"i asked.

"Ahmed. I have sent our men for his search. Don't worry adeel,we will find noor. Nothing will happen to her"he said.

I dropped my phone and collapsed on the floor. My fear came true. But I won't let that bastard take away my love. I won't let him.
***