Chapter-23-

Adeel's pov:
Ugh. With frustration i combed my hair back. This was the first day of my marriage and i wanted to spend it with noor,but an important business had come up. So i had to leave.

It was ahmed,my rival . Ayaan had called and said that from southern Maharashtra ,our assets had been stolen from our warehouse. And ahmed was behind it. Even though north and south Maharashtra was mine,east was ahmed's and west was of ahan's.

I had to capture them, but i had to do it patiently. Now i had to show this son of bitch what i am capable of. I said ayaan to prepare our men,and send them to their area.

They stole our assets,and now i will kill his men. I know that after this,there will be world war 3,but i had to deal with ahmed. Or else he will pose a big problem for me.

Apart from ahmed,even aazim is getting on my nerves now. I will have to deal with him,but later. Our men had caught the person who gave them information about our assets. And he was among my men.

I hate cheaters and liars,and now he will regret this mistake. I made my way into the warehouse. As soon as my men saw me,they bowed their heads in respect and i just nodded.

"Where have you kept him"i growled at ayaan.
"He's here"ayaan said.

I smirked,now this was my favorite part. And for him,this is gonna take longer because he cheated. He cheated adeel fucking khan,and i am not letting this bitch go.

We entered the locker room. It was dimly lit, and in the corner was the traitor. Ayaan bought a chair for me and i sat in front of him.

"Please don't do anything to me,i am sorry boss"he begged.

Upon hearing this I laughed. I seriously laughed on his face. I expected him to say that he was ready for his death and here he is begging for his life.

When he saw me laugh,all the color had drained from his face.

"Did you seriously expect that i was going to spare you?"i said angrily.

I called 2 of my men to do the job.

"Beat him till he bleeds from every part of his body,but don't kill him. There's a special way with which i will kill this fucking traitor."i growled.

"And ayaan,bring his family here."i said.

"Boss please,it was my fault. Don't bring my family into this. They are innocent. I have small children,please boss-"

Before he could continue,i slapped him. I grabbed him from his collar and said,
"You very well know that if you cheat me,you and your family both will die. You had to think about your family when you gave the information to ahmed"

I throw him against the wall.

"Start the work"i shouted.

And they beat him for hours in front of me. It gave me pleasure. It was his fault,he bought his own death.

After everyone knows about his death,no one will dare to cross me again. This is an example.

"Adeel,i bought his family"he said in a low voice.

"Hmm..bring them here. Now is the ultimate fun"i smirked.

"Adeel please,think clearly. He has a wife and 2 small children. They are innocent adeel,please-"

"Enough ayaan,you very well know the rules. If anyone dares to cross me,they have to bear the consequences. Bring them in now"i declared.

No one could change my mind. Not even ayaan.