Chapter-9-why can't he let go of me?

Back to riyadh,back to school. Ugh,why does summer vacation end so fast?😕😕😕now i would be super busy..butt i will update for you guys..andd here's one for you!enjoy! And guys,an important note: i update when i get time to,so please be patient with that. I really appreciate of you all wanting more to read,but it really angers me you know when you say 'update','update now'. Like what? Be patient,you guys would get an update every week,that's my promise.

*unedited

Noor's pov:
"I can eat myself,you know"i gritted in frustration. Since past 2 months adeel has been taking care of me like a child,right now he is feeding me soup.
"Don't be so grumpy noor,eat it"i sighed and looked in his eyes which were full of regret,no. That's not possible,he was the one who scared me to death and now look at him.
"Look noor,i know what i did was wrong but next time if you tried to escape,it would be worse than this"he looked at me with a serious face. He blew the soup and then fed it to me. A bit of soup was left on my lips,so he took the napkin and started to wipe it,all the way i was feeling his uncomfortable stares,his touch was giving me electric tingles and i was getting so nervous by our closeness. My cheeks began to heat up,i am sure they are red by now. He sat up and placed the bowl at the side table and faced me.

"Now,let's get to the point shall we? I got you here for a purpose,your dad was a man for the government,he used to keep an eye on us...and uhh he used to maintain a file about our records. Now noor,i want you tell the where the file is?"
He looked at me with hope in his eyes,and i looked down. My dad used to maintain a file? He was a secret government agent?WTH...all i know is my dad is an government officer ,he was an accountant for god's sake? What is adeel talking about?

"You are mistaken,my dad was an accountant not a secret agent"i scoffed at him,and he chuckled,what's so funny?
"Don't lie to me noor,how could you never know your father's profession? You are his daughter man! You are such a bad liar noor"he began laughing.

"I am not lying mister,my dad used to say that he was an accountant,he never said he was a secret agent"
His face became serious again,"are you kidding me? How could he lie to you?"

"My dad didn't lie to me,it's you who is lying"i said angrily,how come he say my dad a liar? This guy and his nerves! Say anything to me,but never say anything to my parents.

"I am not lying noor,he died because he is a secret agent and now i want that file back,cz if I don't get it,i am in danger"
Oh,now I remember he killed my dad because he was a secret agent,god my dad used to do a good thing and i never knew about this. Maybe he didn't want me to know,but did ammi hid it from me too? I don't know,my head is pounding with ache,so many questions but no answer. If this file is that important to him..hmph if i even knew about the file.. i would never give it

"I don't know-w a-about that"I stuttered a little and he sighed and began to leave,when i called him and he turned around.
"If that's the reason you got me here,well i really don't know about the file..but please just let me go..I won't tell anyone about you...i-i just want to go back home"i said while controlling my tears.

He smirked and said which ran shivers down my spine,"well,I can't let you go noor,probably because a. You know who i am b. You are mine now,you are stuck here forever with me,so shrug off the thoughts about going back,cz that's never gonna happen" he went towards the door and said

"Goodnight noor,sleep tight"he winked at left.
WTH!!

Adeel's pov:
I can't believe that noor had no idea of her dad being a secret agent! Well done hamaad,you clearly knew that we all would be back of that file once you are dead and now..see where this man had hid it! I went to my office to see ayaan seated in a chair,waiting for me.
"Soooo..did she say about the file? I know she is stubborn but she will,adeel?"he asked expectantly. I sighed and looked down in disappointment,
"Looks like,nisha has to get another punishment for betraying us"i spoke bitterly.
"Whattt?"ayaan asked with shock evident on his face
"Forget about the file ayaan,she didn't even knew that her father was freaking secret agent! Well played hamaad" i said with anger.
"I can't believe this,what do we do now adeel? If we don't get that file-"
"I know what will happen ayaan,but seriously where is that file? Hamaad had hid it somewhere safe,where even his family doesn't know about. He knew that we would come for his family,so he didn't even say this to his family"i cut him off.
He sighed and we were silent for a few minutes,probably thinking about our situation. After a few minutes,his voice broke me off my thoughts.
"Why don't you let noor go,she has no idea about the file..we should let her go"

I know its weird,but i never felt like this before for a girl. I never had girlfriends,because i wanted to be reserved for my wife, i never fell for girls. It's just I didn't feel anything for them. But noor,she does crazy things to me. My heart craves to be near her,to touch her. I know she will never feel this for me, but i do feel that and i am not going to let go of this feelings and her.

"I will not let her go ayaan"i said sternly.
"Why not,she won't tell anyone about us"
"It's not about that"
"Then what?" He asked with a bit of irritation in his voice.
I sighed,i would do this. I have been fighting this feelings for months,i tried to resist it but I can't. I tried to hurt her in order to let go of this feelings,but I can't. Instead it hurted me more and now i am gonna admit it.
"Because i love her"i said while looking into his eyes.

"Whaaaaatttt?"he shouted at me.
I expected this,i was preparing myself for a slap or punch from him but he came near me and engulfed me to a bear hug. I was shocked.
"Oh god adeel,i am so happy..finally you fell for someone..i was worried that you will fall in love with the wrong girl..but i am happy that it is noor"he said happily,after hearing this I hugged him back.
He pulled away from me and said,"tell me adeel,you serious about her na...don't use her..she's very innocent and if you hurt her,i will kill you "he said with a bit of warning in his tone.

I raised my hands in a mock surrender and said,"no no..ayaan i am really serious about her..since past three months i had been fighting this feelings off...but now i am sure of it"i smiled at him..he smiled at me too and pulled me in for another hug.
"I am so happy for you man,noor is the right girl for you..sure she's angry at you for some things..but it can be solved..she's the right girl for you mahn" he said while pulling away for me and I just smiled at nodded.

"Aur is baat ki khushi banane ke liye,we'll go par-tay!"he chimed and i nodded at him,slightly blushing. What? Even boys blush you know!
"I'll drive"he said while picking the keys of my black audi and went out.

I followed behind him,we went to our local bar and ordered our favorite drinks,"2 scotch please" i smiled at the waiter. Its been a while since i got drunk,i was busy with noor all the time!

I was so drunk that I couldn't even see clearly,god i am going to have s severe headache tomorrow. Since i was drunk,ayaan insisted on driving then. I went to my home and felt a desire to go see noor,but since i am drunk..I won't be able to control myself so I went to my room and plopped on the bed and the darkness surrounded me.

***
So how was the chapter? Short because i took 2 hours to write it..so bye lovelies.
~abby