Chapter-63-Rescue

Sorry for the late update. I was having a writers block and apart from that,the wedding just finished. Anyhow,i am here. I hope none of you removed this book because of my absence.

Continued from the last chapter
My heart was beating in miles. I was scared,terrified. I knew I shouldn't have sneaked away but what choice did i have? I had to save my son,my armaan.

I don't care what adeel would do to me later on. He has already done the damage. He told me to sit in the house. As if i would.

"Didi...hum pohonchgaye( sister,we are here)"the rickshaw driver said.

I nodded and handed him his money and stepped out of the vehicle. A shiver ran in my spine as i felt the wind blew past me. I was in a deserted place in front of a old and broken factory.

There is no civilians around here. I sighed and slowly made my way inside. My heart was hammering at a non stop speed. As soon as i opened the door,a creak voice echoed in my ears causing me to become cautious.

My legs were shaking in fear. I never thought that I would be back to the person who tormented me. But this is just for armaan. Only him. He is my life.

I tiptoed towards the empty hall. I heard a noise and froze in my spot. It was my armaan. He was crying. Oh god...i had missed his voice so much.

I just want to grab him and get away from here. But as i look around,i found the place empty,just armaan's voice echoing across the hall. I went further inside and heard some rustling noise.

Shivers ran down my spine as i felt someone behind me. I froze in my spot and turned back to find no one. I breathed heavily in response.

I hear the crying noise and immediately move towards it. I halt in my steps and gasp loudly. There in the corner sat my son on a table with three men surrounding him.

He looked so scared and was crying continuously.
"Ugh god. Why doesn't he shut up. He cries too much, its getting on my nerves now"one of them spoke and glared at armaan.

My poor baby. He gets scared when he meets strangers. Oh god. All i want to do is grab him and leave this shitty place. But I can't do that. There are three highly dangerous men around him.

I looked around and spot and old machine. I tiptoed towards it and hid behind it. I was just 2 yards away from them. One of them turned around in my direction and my breath hitched.

I covered my mouth with my hand and sat down quietly.
"What happened"i heard a voice.
"Nothing. I felt someone's presence"one of them answered,probably the one who turned around.

"No one is here. Now concentrate on this kid."i heard another voice.

I remove my hand and breathed heavily. They are going to do something to him. Oh god...what should i do? I am all alone with no weapons. One wrong step and they will shoot me along with my son.

I quietly look around for any weapon and saw some stones nearby. An idea popped in my mind. That's a very bad idea noor. Then what should i do? If I don't do something fast...my son is dead.

I sighed and picked up two stones. I threw one across the end of the room. One of them became alert and went towards the room while pointing his gun out.

I quickly covered myself and threw the other stone away from the room. The second one turned and took his gun out. He also went to check about trespassers. I beamed happily as it was happening just according to my plan.

There was one man still left glaring at armaan and my poor kid was crying out in fear. Anger bubbled inside of me. This man will pay for making my son cry. I crawled near a table and saw an iron rod.