Chapter-20-Shaadi

I am sorry guys for the late update. I was in Makkah and alhumdulilah i performed umra. So here is the update. How many people were waiting for the grand marriage for noor and adeel? Me! Anyway,here's the update🙃

Noor's pov:
I was laying on my bed. It was 6 am now. I hadn't slept last night. All the night i was wondering what will happen if i get married and what will happen if i run away. All this thoughts kept me engrossed,i was so sleepy but I didn't sleep.

After 6 hours was my wedding. I woke up from the bed. At a little distance stood a mannequin,in which hung my wedding dress. Indeed it was beautiful but not for me. It would suit some other bride.

Last three days passed like a wind. I wanted them to stay as long as possible. At last this day had come.

But why am i getting scared?

I have made the decision that i am gonna run away. Yes,with that file. I can't imagine my life with that man.

As people say what happens in your life is in your hands,i will escape this marriage. Get adeel arrested and wallah.

During these thoughts I didn't realize the door opened and my cousins entered. I only realized it when they called me.

"Api you are awake? We came here to wake you up"sana said.
"I didn't feel sleepy at all,i was awake the whole night"I replied

"Hmmm..jiju ke khayaal me aapko neend hi nahi aayi huh!(in the thoughts of adeel you didn't sleep huh)"sana said and the three of them giggled.

I rolled my eyes at this. Seriously.
"What are you here for? Don't tease me now. Get lost"i said.

"Arey,don't get angry. We were just jokkinggg. Anyway,aunty had asked that whether you will have your breakfast here or down"nawal asked.

"I will eat here"i said.

So that i could execute my plan more perfectly. They left and i plumped down on the bed.

I went to the window and saw,not much distance actually. I could join two bedsheets and together and get down easily.

Obviously I can't go out through the door. After that slowly i will go towards the gate without getting noticed by anyone and go to the police.

The door opened and nisa entered p.
"We have bought breakfast for the queen"nisa said dramatically.
I smiled at her.

I began eating it.
"So say me,are you getting nervous"nisa asked.
I nod in negative.

"Noor,i am feeling like you are hiding something from me. I know you very well noor. Don't hide anything from me. Just spill it out"nisa said

I look at her,I don't know why but i start to cry.
"I am scared as hell nisa,what if he doesn't let me meet my family. There are many what if's nisa"i cry.

She hugged me and said.
"It won't happen noor. Every brides come into this situation,I understand that. But trust me,as part of i hate adeel,i can make sure that he loves you a lot. He will fulfill every wish of yours."

"I don't care if he loves me. I hate him and this relationship would never work. I have decided that i will run away. Because then there is no option left apart from this"i said.

Shit,i spilled it out. Nisa's eyes widened and she grabbed my shoulders amd said,
"Don't you dare think to run away noor. Do you know what will happen to your mom when she comes to know that you ran away. Everyone would judge her about you. Don't do that,you are not the one to run away from problems. Face it noor,inshallah everything will be fine"she said.