Chapter-6-You deserve it

Hello my dear readers! I am back.
This chapter is dedicated to my best friend nisa_ansari ,who helped me with this chapter,thanks buddy😘.

*unedited
Adeel's pov:
At around 2 am i decided to meet noor,I don't knw why but my heart was doing this stupid cravings for noor,i really wanted to go to her,to see her. I unlocked her bedroom and entered in,i sighed seeing her asleep,her chest moving up and down...uff yaar ye larkhi,kitna soti hai!!isne toh kumbh karan ko bhi piche chod diya hai...already she was asleep since 3 days and now too!!like what?. I went towards her and removed the few strands of her from her face and tucked them behind her ear. She looked so angelic,so peaceful while sleeping..I resisted the urge to kiss her😉,i was busy staring at her when my phone rang.

I looked at the caller id and it was ayaan,huh..I frowned that why is he calling now but picked it anyway.
"Hey adeel,did you find out about the file from the girl"he spoke from the other end.
What even? Why is he asking this now? He could have asked this later,yet i replied calmly,"not yet but soon ayaan"
"You should do it soon adeel"he said with some weirdness in his voice.
I sensed that something is wrong or else ayaan wouldn't have called me at this time.
"Why ayaan,is something wrong?"
"Yep adeel,actually there is a new officer who is gonna reopen the case of hamad ali's murder and there are possibilities that he may find the..er file so you gotta find the file"
Oh,so this is the problem,i sighed and looked down where i saw noor open her eyes a bit but immediately close them at the sight of me.

I smirked and an idea popped in my mind,"Hamad ali nahi toh uski beti kaam aajayegi humare,woh humare raaste ka kaanta tha isliye humne usey hata diya"i knew that ayyan was confused that why was I talking like this and knew that noor was listening to what i was saying,plus i wanted to hear it.
"What are you saying adeel,we didn't kill him"oh god this duffer,I didn't knew ayaan was such a fool.
"Humne hi toh maara hai hamad ko"i said giving pressure to every word,with that i left the room with sparing a glance at noor who still pretended to be asleep.
As i was out,"adeel?" Ayaan asked in confusion
"Arey,i was just trying to scare noor so that she gets scared of us"I replied
"Ohkay,so I'll catch you later,night adeel"he said whilst yawning and i smiled,
"Night ayaan,sweet dreams"i cut the call and entered my bedroom which hasn't been used since long. I have to talk to noor tomorrow,i sighed..god I can't wait for tomorrow.

I took a quick and warm shower and plopped on the bed and instantly fell asleep.

Noor's pov:
I was deep asleep when i heard some loud manly voice nearby,who was here now?,i opened my eyes slowly to find mr.mafia in here,talking to someone. I pretended to be asleep because I didn't want to face him,i tried to ignore the conversation he was having on the other end but failed miserably when he mentioned hamad ali,what?he knows my father..."humne hi toh maara hai,hamad ko"i was shocked,what he killed my father...but why...oh god.

I resisted the urge to cry because he was still here,after sometime he left and i broke up..I couldn't control anymore..Gawd...why did he kill my father?mere abbu ne iska kya bigada tha?it was his job to keep an eye on the mafia groups. I bit my lip furiously in order to stop myself but crying but couldn't,my lip started bleeding,my eyes were shedding tears,my mind was full of thoughts. All this 3 years,my family suffered because of him,my mom had to go to depression because of him,we lost a father,a husband,a son because of him....all those sufferings,those horrible nightmares,the way people used to stare me when i used to go to work,our empty bank accounts,we even had to sell our house for money because my salary was so minimal and our expenses were too much.

I hate this man already,i have never despised anyone in my life like i do him,he killed my father,i was crying really bad now,i had to stop it or else i would suffer with severe headaches,my pillow was all wet now. I couldn't sleep the whole night thinking about my dad,like how can he kill an innocent person like my dad..he hadn't done anything wrong to him? Now i know,why did he kidnap me..to kill me as well...i don't mind myself being killed unless my mom and the two munchkins were safe,i had doubt that he might do something to them too.

I didn't realize the time as i was so engrossed in these thoughts,it was already 7am now,the sun shining brightly upon me,making me ready for another day,i got up from the bed and went to washroom,i looked myself at the mirror,red and puffy eyes,sore nose plus my head was aching as hell,i had a warm shower,wore a red and black dress,covered my head with a veil and got out. I was shaking furiously with anger at the sight before,there stood mr.mafia aka the person who killed my daddy,scrolling on his phone,he looked up and stared at me,he looked at me with concern in his eyes,fake concern obviously,sice when did he start caring bout me.
"Are you okay?"he asked,he was going to touch my arm,when i did something i should have done earlier.
Chaappp
I slapped him so hard that he was almost going to fall,my hands were paining now,i took my all anger out at him.
He stared at me with shock evident in his eyes,sure he never would have thought that i would slap him.
He grabbed me by my arms and asked me,his voice full of anger,"why did you hit me,you bitch"
I don't know how this confidence came upon me to slap him,i myself was shocked,but by looking in his which held anger i knew that i had done wrong..but no wait..he deserves it..he killed my dad for god sake! A slap meant nothing in front of what he did,"YOU DESERVE IT" i yelled at him while getting myself out of his grip.
"You shouldn't have done that woman,you yourself compelled me to take my danger side,now I'll make you regret this little action of yours"
I gulped and started moving back while he started taking steps forward with a huge smirk on his face,he looked so evil right now,like he was the villain of some story.
Ya allah mujhe bachalain!!
**********************************************************************************
Hi lovelies! How was the chapter?
So finally i decided to update,i was really tired with the traveling and all.
Anyway,what do you think adeel will do?any guesses? You have to wait for the nexr update to know that😁
Inshallah,i will try to update soon,
Till then bye lovelies,take care you'll!!
~abby