Chapter 46-Away from him

I didn't get much response from you all in the last chapter. I was disappointed. Plus i think that some of you have forgotten my story😢. Less votes and less comments really disappoint me. I want to say one thing,things are very sweet and will be sweet for next 5-6 chapters. But after then,the real drama will start. I think that you all don't enjoy these romantic chapters. So i am changing my plan. There will be less romance from now on.But anyway,i had to update today. But there will be no update tomorrow. And next week too. I am sorry if i sound rude,but yes i am angry and disappointed from you all.

Noor's pov:
I sigh and changed my side on the bed. Its midnight now,i have been trying to sleep for so many hours but sleep is nowhere. Its been 3 weeks since i am here living at mum's house.

I miss adeel so much. He calls me everyday but still its not enough. Nisa is here and she stays with us for the day and then leaves for her home.

Apart from all that,i really enjoyed staying here with my family. My munchkins keep me so busy during the day. And in one side,its good that adeel left. Or else he would never let me stay with ammi.

"Will you try to be back early?" I asked.
"No sweetheart. Its not that kind of work. If i could,i would have stayed for nights to complete my work and to be back to you"his voice came from the phone.

I think that i am lucky to have a guy who loves me so much.
God snatched away your father,who loved you so much. But in return he gave you adeel,who loves you more than anything in this world. My conscience spoke.

Argh. Why are these thoughts are engulfing my mind. I need to sleep. I jump from my bed and go downstairs.

I enter the kitchen and grabbed some milk from the fridge. I look beside the fridge.
This was the same spot! It was this place,when adeel came here for the first time. I was so scared of him!

Time has changed so much now. There was a time when i was afraid of him,more than anything in this world. After our marriage,i used to hate him. And then i started liking him. And eventually fell in love with him.

It took me 2 years to fall in love with him! Sometimes i think,if adeel had not been in my life,i would have been stuck working in that sick office. Working there was so stressful. Less salary,boss handing me severe responsibilities. Ugh!

"Neend nahi aari(you are not feeling sleepy)"i heard my mom's voice.
I gasped and turned around.

"Jeez. Ammi,i got scared"i said and laughed awkwardly.
"Adeel ko miss karri ho(you are missing adeel,don't you)"my mom asked.

"No"i answered. How could i say to my mom,that i am missing him.
Mum just smiled at me.
"Maa ko sab pata hota hai ki,ki uske bache kya soch rahe hain(a mother knows everything what her children are thinking about)"my mom said.

"If you are missing him so much,call him then"mom suggested and walked away.
Indeed.

I go upstairs and dialed his number. After few rings,he picked up.
"What happened"his panic voice came through the phone.
"Nothing adeel. I just called to-"my voice was cut off by him.

"What the hell noor? An important meeting is going on here. If I don't pick up,that means i am busy. I thought you were in danger. God noor"he barked angrily on the phone.

What the actual hell?
"Sorry to say adeel. But i called you,because i was missing you. But apparently your work is more important than me,right? Fine then. I won't call you from now on."i said,my voice breaking at the end.

"No noor,listen-"i cut him off by hanging up.
I threw the phone in frustration.
"Aahhhhhhhhh" i shouted.

I called him and look how is he reacting. Just a few weeks apart from me, and he is behaving like this. I am not gonna talk to him now.

With that thought,i fell asleep.

A week later
"Naila,please have your breakfast. Your bus will be here"i shouted from the kitchen.
"Jee api"naila chirped.

"Api mujhe tie pehna do(please help me in wearing this tie)"numair said while entering the kitchen.

I go up to him and help him in wearing the tie. I then shrivel his hair a little bit causing him to frown.
"What? Now my brother looks handsome as ever. You are too handsome for 12 year old"i said and winked at him.

He just shaked his head and went away. I wiped my hands and went out to have breakfast.

"Noor. Why are you not picking his calls"ammi asked and glared at me.
"Who me"i asked mouthful.

"Adeel. He called me and told me that you are not picking his calls"ammi said.
"Nothing like that,i was busy"i lied.

"Busy? For a whole week,you haven't talked to him. I don't want to know what happened,but right now you are going to call him"my mom said.

"Later"i said.

"Noor. Don't make me angry. Go now"mom demanded me.
Argh. What the hell? Why did adeel have to call my mom?

"You behave like a kid.You are 23 now. He's your husband beta. You should go and talk to him"ammi said,her voice soft.

"But ammi. He himself got angry on me when i called him that day"I reasoned out.
"But that doesn't mean you will stop talking to him. You are good wife. Go beta"mom said and smiled at me.

I made a face at her,saying she's too annoying. She just grinned and went away. Hah! Sometimes my mom behaves like a kid too.

 Hah! Sometimes my mom behaves like a kid too

I unwillingly call him. He picked up in the first ring. So eager for me,adeel khan?
"Hello! Noor"his husky voice replied.
"Assalam walaikum"I spoke coldly.
"Walaikum salam. How are you?"he spoke softly.

"I am fine"I spoke nonchalantly.
"Look noor,i am sorry for my behavior. It was an important meeting. I had to make an excuse and leave the meeting room for talking to you. I am sorry hun"he said.

My heart melted but i kept myself intact.
"Hunf"i made an angry voice.
"I am sorry sweetheart."he said.

I didn't reply.
"Please forgive me."he added softly.
"Okay"i muttered.
Enough punishment for him.

"Okay then,I'll call you later. Its 3 am here. And i want to sleep. My meeting is in 2 hours. Bye hun,I love you"he spoke while yawning.

I grinned.
"I love you too"i said and cut the call.
When will this 2 months pass.
****
I don't want to say anything now. But one thing i would like to inform.i have changed the story. Because of the less response from you'll,i am gonna end this book soon.