Chapter-37-Stubborness

Hi! You'll might be wondering,how within two days an update. Well..as you'll requested me a lot,so i took a leave from school for this update. Jeez,nothing like that. For a medical reason,i took a leave. And then i decided..why not to update for you'll. I am so good,na😂😂. Anyways,here's the update. Enjoy!

Noor's pov:
"Ji ammi..i am taking care of him. After all he is my husband"i said while looking at him.

He huffed and looked away. I smiled and continued the phone call with ammi.

"Okay..ammi..allahafiz"i said and cut the call.

I then made my way towards him and sat on the bed.
"Okay..so now the male staff would come. They will help you bath. After that we will have breakfast"i said and was about to help him take his shirt off.

"No need. I can do it myself"he said roughly. I rolled my eyes at him and crossed my arms and looked at him.

It was very difficult for him. He couldn't even do the first button. I sighed.

"Adeel..why are you doing this. I am here for your help. Then why do you keep rejecting me"i said.

He ignored me and continued doing the first button. He hissed in pain. I couldn't take it. So i grabbed his collar and forced him to look at me.

He looked at me with pain in his eyes. I sighed and said,
"Let me help"

I began doing his buttons, all the while he was staring at me. I then managed to take the shirt out,without hurting his right hand. As soon as i took it out,my gaze fell on his chest.

His 6 pack abs were full in view,and I couldn't help but stare at it. He saw me looking at him. So he coughed a little. I broke my gaze and looked away,blushing.

I then took out his new clothes,a pair of t shirt and loose pants. The men then came and took him in. After a while he was back,looking all fresh and good. He wore a towel around his waist,with the water droplets trickling down his hair to his chest.

I blushed and looked away. I saw the men bid farewell and leave. Adeel then took the pants from me and then looked at me. He was staring at me.

"What"i asked breathlessly.
"Turn around or do you want to see me naked"he said and smirked.

My cheeks flushed,my core got heated up. I then blushed and turned around,all the while my heart beating against my chest. The fact that he was naked,made me go crazy.

"Done"he said and i turned. I took the towel from him and dried his hair,softly. His intense gaze bored into me. His gaze made me squirm.

"Don't stare at me like that"i said and helped him wear his shirt.

But he still was staring at me.
"What..do i look funny"i asked him.

"No. I am astonished as to why you are here"he replied.

Ugh. From the past two days,he has been asking me this same question. And i am ignoring it. One day,i would give a correct answer to him. After that there would be no more questions.

I ignored his question.
"I will bring your breakfast here. Come on,get up"i said. He stumbled to get up,so i caught his back and helped him to the bed.

I brought a chicken soup for him and porridge for me.I sat down on the bed and i blowed a little on the soup. It was warm and I didn't want his lips to burn.

I took a spoonful and fed him.
"How is it"i asked.

"Good"he replied.

After that, i began eating my porridge. I was so busy in eating,that I didn't realize he was staring at me.

"You want this"i asked pointing to my porridge.

He shaked his head and bought his hand closer to me. His cold hand touched the corner of my lip and wiped the remaining porridge. I blushed. He took his hand away and layed his head in the headboard.

I wanted his touch longer. I brushed these thoughts away and took the dishes to the kitchen. I hope that this plan works or else..I don't even want to think of that way.

Me and him parting ways. No. I wouldn't let that.

It was night time. The whole day was spent in cleaning the house. I took a quick shower and got out. I wiped my hair with the towel. I turned to him to find him staring at me.

"Those are my clothes"he pointed out to the shirt and pant i was wearing.

"I know that"i said and continued drying my hair.

"Why would you wear my clothes"he asked curtly.

"That's because you are my husband,you are my half. We can share each other's things. And i find your clothes very comfortable." I said and went towards the bed side table for my hair clip.

I was about to get it when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. I gasped loud as i landed on him. My hair on his face,my hands on his shoulder. He held my his hand on my back.

My breathing increased. He pulled me more closer. Our faces were just centimeters apart. If one of us spoke,they would surely touch. His breath fanned on my face.

I took deep breaths to steady myself. He bought his face closer,i could almost touch his lips. I closed my eyes,ready for the action.

But nothing happened. I opened my eyes to find him staring at me. He then pulled away and said,
"Never wear my clothes again"he said.

"Why"i asked softly.

"Because you look hot in it. And I can't control myself then"he said and closed his eyes.

While i blushed and went to my side. I will wear his clothes only! With this thought,i retired to bed,my heart heavy.

****
More steaming chapters are ahead.😂😂. Anyway guys,i wanted to say you something. I really love you all,each one of you. When I started writing this book,i just hoped that only some people will read my book. But look at the irony,we are a 16k family now. And its just because of your love for this book. Thank you so much guys. This book means a lot to me. No body's life is easy,not mine too. I use this book to escape the bitter reality of this world. So thank you,each one of you for reading my book. And i want you all,to pray for me. Bless you all.

Till the next update
~abby