Chapter-36-Mission adeel

I got a lot of requests in the last chapter. Many of you were desperate for this,so here it is. This chapter is dedicated to @saba_shaikh1234 @143MANAhl @nnnehaa enjoy!
Continued from the last chapter
Noor's pov:
I ran as fast as i could and went and sat down in the garden,nearby the hospital. I wanted some fresh air and besides I didn't want anyone to watch me crying.

How could he say that to me? After all these days,i was expecting him to be happy to see me,but look at him. Arrogant and rude. I didn't expect that from him.

I wiped my tears and looked around me. The fresh breeze calming my racing heart,flowers all around me,little children playing around. I saw a young couple with their newborn,happy with themselves.

Will i be ever able to make a family of my own,with adeel? I want to,but i guess adeel doesn't want that. I sighed and looked away,unable to look at that happy couple.

At that time,i heard footsteps approaching me. I turned back to find,ayaan bhai with a tensed look. He came and sat beside me.

"I was searching for you everywhere,i was beginning to worry"he said.

"Sorry,i wanted space"i said sheepishly.

"I know what adeel said"bhai said and looked ahead.

I remained silent.

"He doesn't mean it. He thinks that you hate him,he thinks that if he lets you go,he will be able to live in peace"bhai said and looked at me

"Peace? He loves me bhai,i love him too. How can we go apart from each other. These 30 days were enough to tell me,that I can't live without him"i said and bit my lip,stopping myself from crying.

"I know that. But he doesn't. I guess the accident has affected his brain. He has lost his thinking abilities. Pagal hogaya hai wo(he's gone mad)"bhai said and chuckled.

I smiled too. Even i think,that he's gone mad!

"But what to do bhai? He was so rude to me"i said sadly.

"I have a plan. You will take care of him. Help him in every way,make him trust you,fill his heart with love."bhai said.

"But bhai,he will say me to go"i said rolling my eyes

"So what,noor is popular for her stubborness,am i right? If he says you to leave,ignore him. Slowly,slowly he will understand. Don't say him that you love him,he won't believe. Let him understand through your actions. Then later you can confess"bhai said.

I nodded.

"Will this work? Will i be able to get my old adeel back?"i asked unsure.

"This will work. I know adeel very much. He will sure get angry at you,but then his heart would surely melt. And i know you too. You will get him back,just be patient. You might get irritated by him,just keep calm. Do as i say"bhai said and patted my head.

"Start from tomorrow onwards."bhai said and got up.

I smiled and got up. Let's work on mission adeel!

The next day,i went home,got dressed into what adeel had bought for me,months ago. From now on,i will wear what he likes. I wore a red long frock,put in some red bangles,applied red lipstick. I curled my hair into soft curles. Yes,i was getting ready for my husband!

I prepared his favorite breakfast,aloo paratha. I quickly packed them and left for the hospital. As i arrived his room,i saw bhai standing near his door. He looked at me and smiled.

"Best of luck"bhai whispered to me and smiled.

I smiled at him and went to his door. I took a deep breath. You can do this noor. Hmph. And i opened the door and entered. There he was,laying with his eyes closed. I clapped my hands,to get his attention.