Chapter-45-Parting

Noor's pov:
"What did you do to her? How did she end up this sick"nisa asked adeel.
Nisa had come here to visit me. Apparently my sickness is very stubborn. It had been 2 days since we returned back,and my condition instead of improving has worsened.

"What? What will i do to her"adeel said annoyed.
"I know exactly what you did to her. I can see it by her face"she said and made puking noise.
I know what she is talking about,but i am too weak to shut her up so i stay quiet.

"You will have to do it some day too"adeel said smugly.
"Eww..shut up adeel. I am not gonna marry and i am definitely not gonna do what you guys did"she said annoyed.

"Oh really! We'll see then."he smirked at her.
He came towards me and dabbed a wet towel on my forehead.

"So you guys had fun? How was mahabaleshwar noor?"nisa asked.
"It was beautiful nisa. I wanted to stay there longer,but no problem. We can visit it next time,right?"i said and looked at adeel.

Adeel nodded and sat on my bed. The door bell rang.
"I think its the doctor"nisa said.

The doctor came and examined me.
"Nothing to be serious of. She will be in a day if i give this injection. Or it might take a week with medicines. So what should i give her?"the doctor asked.

I looked at her as if she had grown 2 heads. Injection! I am better off with medicines.
"Doctor medicines will be fine-"nisa was saying but adeel cut her off.
"Give her the injection. I need her absolutely fine"adeel said.

"But adeel,she is scared of injections"nisa reasoned out.
You see,that's my best friend. She knows everything about me.

"I will drive that fear put. All i want is my noor all healthy and fine. Doctor give the injection"adeel said and stood beside me.

"What? No adeel. I am afraid of injections. They pain a lot. I..i don't want it. Please"i said and started moving away.

"Look noor,it will be just a prick. Trust me. Plus i am here with you. Nothing will happen to you. Just relax. I don't want you to take those sick medicines."he said and persuaded me.

I looked at him and glared at him. He just ignored me. The doctor came and struck the needle across my skin. Wait a minute lady! Ouch! I cried out.
"Shhhh noor. Relax"he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek. I held his hand and grabbed it tightly as ever.

"Done. You will be well in no time,Mrs.khan"the doctor smiled at me and went off.
I just wanted to slap her off. I hate injections and i hate those who give it to me.

Nisa got a call,i guess it was her mom because she said that she has to leave immediately and left.

2 days later
I woke up suddenly and noticed it was dawn. Bright Sunday morning urged me to get up from my bed. I was feeling well. I noticed the bed empty. Where is he?

I got freshened up and went down. Smell of pancakes engulfed me. I smiled widely and ran to the kitchen.

On the counter was my dashing husband making pancakes for me. I tiptoed to him and wrapped my hands around his back. He got startled for a moment,but then turned around and wrapped his arms around my waist.
"Good morning baby. How are you feeling"he said and pecked my lips.
"I feel good. But i see,you are making pancakes"i said and grinned at him.

"Yeah. They are for you. You like it,don't you"he said sheepishly.
"Awwh adeel. That's so sweet. I love them actually."i said and kissed him on the cheek.

"So let's dive in"he said. He made me sit in the chair and brought a glass full of juice for me along with pancakes. I took a bite and savored the taste of it.
"Mmmhhh..its so yummy"i moaned out. He laughed in response and continued eating his pancakes.