Chapter-62-Surrender

I am warning you that you may find this chapter disturbing but i want you all to have an open mind and patience. As a writer,i am pretty neutral in writing these chapters but you as a reader will find it complicated,disturbing. You may even go to quick assumptions,hating these characters. So please,be open minded and relax. And enjoy the chapter.

Noor's pov:
I peep out of my room.
"Hira"i called out.
"Yes didi"she replied from downstairs. She then came and stood down at the stairs,smiling at me.

"Is adeel gone?"i asked cautiously.
"Jee didi,bhaiya went away too early. Do you need something?"she asked softly.

"No."i replied and went in my room.

I was making sure that adeel isn't here to stop me from doing my work. Last night i decided that its upto me now to save my son. I took my phone out and dialed the number,having no option left.

He picked it up within 2 rings.
"Noor"he replied.
"Ayaan bhai,is...are you alone"i asked.

"Ee...yes..but why?"he asked with confusion.
"Adeel is not there right?"i asked again.

"Yes..but will you tell me why?"he asked sternly.
"I need you to do something for me"i replied.

"I am ready to help,behna"bhai replied.
If i was the old me,i would have chuckled at this. But now,i am serious. Si I shrugged it away.
"I want you to swear this to secrecy. Promise me,you won't tell this to adeel?"i asked in monotone.

"Uh...what are you doing noor"bhai asked.
"Bhai just say it"i yelled.

"Okay okay. I promise. Now say it"he replied stressfully.
"I want you to somehow contact ahmed and tell him that i am surrendering to him"i said trying hard not to cry.
"WHAT" bhai yelled.

"Yes bhai. I..i am surrendering to him. There is nothing you or adeel can do. Its upto me now. I can do anything to save my son"i said.
"But noor,he is dangerous. You know what he did to you last time"bhai said,distressed.

"I know that. But i have no choice left. He threatened that he will send more pieces of armaan..if...we don't surrender. Adeel is not going to but i am. Now,will you do it or not?"i replied.
He remained silent.

"I would not have asked you for help,if i had his number. Please bhai,i hope you can understand my situation"i said,my voice desperate.
"If i had his contact,i would have tracked him long time ago."bhai replied angrily.

"Do something. Find him or his secretary or anything. When i will call him,he will know that its me. No harm will come to you or adeel"i said sternly.

He remained silent for few moments and I thought that he would not help. But then he replied.
"Are you sure about this"bhai asked.

I thought for a second. Am i ready for this? I might not be able to escape from him. But all you need is armaan. Remember you are doing it for him. My conscience spoke.

"Yes bhai"i replied.
"Okay then,be ready. I will try to find some of his friends so that you can contact ahmed. I will drop you though"bhai replied.
"Okay"i said and hung up.

Quickly i dressed up,took my bag and was ready to leave.

---
I was waiting for bhai to come. I hear a noise of slamming a door. Assuming it was bhai I got up from the bed but froze on my spot. There was an angry adeel walking towards me. I couldn't control but shiver in fear.

I told bhai to keep this as a secret. He grabbed my elbow and pulled me.
"What are you doing ?"he gritted in anger. His rage filled eyes were enough to shake me from the core.
But i gathered enough strength to speak upto him and glared at him.