Chapter-41-Moments

Noor's pov:
I stirred in the bed as rays of sun was flashing on my eyes. I struggled to open my eyes. As i did,i found the bed empty. I sat up in the bed. Where is he? I check the time to find it was 9 am.

I got up and went to the washroom. When i came out i found a note beside my phone.

Gone to work early. Will be back by 3 pm. Get ready by then,we will go out today. love you ❤️
~dear hubby.

A smile reached my face. I then went down to have breakfast. After breakfast,i cleaned the house.

I was so busy in work that I didn't realize the time. It was 2:30 pm. Shit. I just have 30 minutes to get ready. I disposed my work and went to have a quick shower. I wore an off shoulder blue top with dark blue jeans. I wore some accessories around my wrist. I straightened my hair and tied it with a head band. I applied my makeup. Wallah..i was done.

I heard his car pulled at the garage. I ran downstairs and opened the door. There he stood with his million dollar smile. He came towards me and hugged me.

"I'll be back soon"he said and went to our room. Within five minutes,he had changed and was back.

He led me into the garage and there stood his bike. He went and started it,
"We will go to the beach"he said excitedly.

"We are gonna go on a bike?"i asked him unsure.

"Of course,let me give you the time of your life. It's fun. Come on,hop in"he said and put on his sunglasses.

I shrugged and sat behind him. I didn't hold him,instead i held the seat. He applied the the clutch and started the bike.

"Wowwwwwww"i shouted. Its so fun. He now noticed that I didn't hold him. He looked at me from the rear mirror and purposely applied the brake,making me jump. I looked at him and frowned. He frowned at me too.

At last i moved closer to him and wrapped my arms around him. He laughed and accelerated the bike.

"Are you enjoying it?"he asked,raising his voice a little

"Yes...its so gooodddd"i said and rested my head on his shoulder. The wind was making my hair blow like crazy,but i was enjoying it.

I noticed a couple on the road,in which the girl was driving the bike and her beau was helping her. Suddenly an idea came to my mind,why can't i drive?

"Adeel"i called him.
"Hmm"he replied while placing his hand on my mine.

"Can i ride too?"i asked
"Sure baby. But let's first reach the beach,then you can ride"he replied.