Chapter-53-Help!

On this day a year ago i started this book. With zero readers, zero followers. And now a year later, i have 30k readers and 500+ followers. I never thought that my story would be this successful. Honestly,my target was 10k. I...i am crying right now..(happy tears).

Me and a random girl started our books last year. But she got 60k readers within 8 months. I felt defeated. I felt that my story wasn't good enough. She posed a major competition to me because she had the same cast of mine. I am not complaining though..its just that. Ugh,i sound like a selfish bitch. But then,i am happy with what i have. Many people always taunt me that i am getting less votes,less readers. All i want to say is thank you for reading this book. It means a lot to me. Lately i am getting less votes but its okay. I just want you all to continue reading this book.

Happy one year of Nafrat-e-mohabbat!

Noor's pov:
"No..no no please..don't...do that come near me"i stuttered and started moving away from the monster. I was so scared. Adrenaline pumped in me making me move away from him. I was moving backward until my back touched the wall.

He gripped me by my hair and threw me across the room. I landed on my stomach and I shrieked out loud. Tears spilled my eyes. My baby...ya allah.

He came near me and hauled me off the floor. He took a whip from the bed.
"You ready sweetheart"he said while smirking.
I shaked my head and whimpered.

Chatt! The sound came from my skin.
"Ahhhhhhhh...please...n..no..."I shrieked.

He repeatedly hit me using the whip. And all i could do was scream.

"This...is...want..happens..to..those...who...reject..ahmed"he said in between hitting me.
He threw the whip across the room and grabbed my hair forcefully making me to look at him.
"Will you now sign the papers"he gritted angrily.
I spat on his face and glared at him. Four days of being hungry,i just had the energy to do that.
"D..do..whatever y..you w..want. I..i will n..never s..sign"i said in between wincing from the pain.

He slapped me hard causing me to fall down. I shrieked loudly because of the pain in my stomach. I clutched my tummy and cried loudly. I bit my lip hard to control my cries..but couldn't.

"You deserve this,you bitch. I am gonna come every night,to beat the shit out of you. This much is enough for the miscarriage and you'll be the reason your baby died"he said angrily.

"This video will make him suffer. Everyday i am gonna send this beautiful videos to him.."he said while laughing and went away.

I rolled to the side of the bed and tried to get up but failed immensely. Pain shot up in my body and i slammed back down on the floor.

Its too much. I want to die. My stomach is paining so much. I didn't eat anything since four days. My hope...is shattered.

At the beginning..i had expected adeel to come and save me. But now...its nothing..just me and my baby suffering. What if...my baby is dead.

No...no no no...that can't happen. I..i have to eat. I crawl in the floor and reach the door. I punched slightly in the door. Because of weakness I couldn't even raise my hand.
"H..help me...p..please..i..i need food" i said weakly.

"So..someone...pl..please h..help me"I stuttered.
I felt bile rise in my throat. Slowly i crawled to the washroom. But it was too late and I emptied all the contents into the bowel. I started crying in fear.

My body was trembling from fear,pain and weakness . I wiped my face and slowly crawled to the bedroom. Because of vomiting i feel like i have no energy left.