Chapter-11- Jealous much?

Hey guys. I have a great news here. I am gonna introduce a new character in this story. Guess who?! He will be noor's crush... woo hoo. Noor likes him or loves him..that I don't know but he does have importance in this story. So the new character is...(curtains lifts)

(curtains lifts)

Yup. Jamie dornan. God i am so obsessed with him. He is so handsome😍😍. I love christian grey❤️❤️. So i thought why not add him? He's our noor's crush! Lol!!😂 I couldn't get a all good picture of him,all were of him with beard,in which he looks so weird. So this😁😁
Jamie dornan as khalid ali.
And he might not have a strong role in this book,but in the 2nd edition of this book,he has a very strong role. Yup, there is a second book of nafrat-e-mohabbat,i know i should have kept a surprise but I couldn't keep the excitement😁😁😉. So let's begin the story.

Noor's pov:
I sighed deeply,a familiar house was in view. The house where i grew up,i never thought that i would be able to come back here. But here i am,i climb out of the car and make my way towards the door. I don't know why i looked back but i did turn to find him smiling at me. I smiled back,thanking him internally for this. He then went off. My hand went on the door knob,i was shaking,i was hella nervous. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

Surprisingly it was unlocked. Mama bhi na. I entered in and locked the door.
"Ammi"i spoke out.
"Noor..ky..kya woh..h tumm ho.." ammi's weak voice came from the hall, she appeared looking all weak. Tears filled my eyes at her condition,she looks so sick,she has gotten thin. But adeel said that my ammi was fine. Jhoota kahin ka(liar).
I stood there in shock,crying. I know I should go and hug my mum,but my feet,it seems they are frozen here. Ammi came running towards me and pulled me into her arms. I felt comfort,ammi..i missed this. I started to cry more badly.
"Noor..mera bacha..kahan thi tum..pata hai main kitni pareshaan hogayi thi(were were you? You know how much worried i was)" ammi said. She started to kiss me in my cheeks,my eyes,my nose and then she hugged me once again.

"Ammi...main.."I started thinking of a reason.
"Shush..kuch nahi beta..mujhe nahi jaannaa tum kahan thi..bas mere liye yeh kaafi hai..ki meri beti sahi salamaat hai(I don't want to know were were you. I am just happy to know that you are okay)"
I smiled at her and pulled away,
"Ammi..naila aur numair kahan hai(where are naila and numair)"i ask while sitting down on the couch.
"They are sleeping now,tomorrow they will find their surprise"mum said pointing towards me and I smiled.
"We all missed you noor" she said while sitting beside me.
"I missed you too ammi"i said while hugging her.
"Kya khaegi meri beti?" She asks with a smile
"Biryani ammi..i missed your handmade food"
"Abhi banati hu(i will make it now)"she said with a huge smile on her face and went away.

---
Days passed quickly here. I was spending time with my family. I really missed them. Nisa came by too. We thought to go pune for vacation,for 2 days. Never in these days I thought about adeel,it seems to me like a bad nightmare. Don't know what he is doing now,probably messing over someone other's life!I was baking cake for my munchkins,humming a song,when i heard the doorbell.
"Ammi..darwaza kholdein(mum can you please open the door)" i yell from the kitchen.
No one replied,the munchkins are still in school and ammi might be in shower. Another ring. Uff..ya allah.
"Aari hu(i am coming)"i said,without washing my hands i made my way towards the door. Someone impatient was here. I opened the door to find him smiling at me. I stood there in awe. He has changed a lot in these few years.
"Andar nahi bulaogi(won't you call me inside)"he said with a smirk.
"Kh..khalid"i was barely able to say his name.
He came towards me and pulled me into his arms. Uff i missed him a lot. I wrap my arms around him and smiling like a fool at him. My heart was racing in kms. He always does that to me.