Nine- Jin

(sorry for the late update loves! i got kinda sick yesterday and couldn't do too much. thanks for understanding and here you go!)

"Hyung! You came back finally!" Hoseok cheers as I walk into the studio where the boys are relaxing. He gets up to get his drink then sits down against the wall again. I hand Jimin and Taehyung theirs and Yoongi his.

"Thank you," he nods.

"I met Y/N," I say. He looks up at me.

"How do you know...?!"

"I ran into her at the coffee place. She was working and I struck up conversation. It came about what she does and I told her about all of us and she mentioned you. I said I knew you."

"Oh...yeah," Yoongi smiles a bit then goes back to his straight face.

"Who's Y/N?" Jimin pipes up.

"Just someone. Don't mind it," Yoongi brushes it off.

"Yoongi likes her," I tease.

"Hyung!" Jimin and Taehyung coo. Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Leave it alone you two. I swear, you two act like children sometimes."

"If we were, we'd be twins," Taehyung smiles. Jimin nods along.

"Did you go on a date with her?" Hoseok asks, sitting criss cross towards Yoongi.

"No. She ran into me, literally. I went after work to make sure she was fine. She was flustered and I figured it was a nice thing to do. She got me coffee to return the nice favor. That's all."

"So you did go on a date?" Jungkook pipes up from the almost corner.

"Sounds like you did," Jimin adds.

"It wasn't a date!" Yoongi barks and they stop. We all drop it and he seems thankful for it. We get back to working on lyrics and Hoseok dances with Jungkook to the stuff they know perfectly. Just a regular day for the Bangtan Boy.

The night ends and we're finally released to go back to our dorm. The maknae line goes to bed right away and Hoseok and Namjoon go to brush up and then go to bed too. I look at Yoongi as he eats a bowl of rice.

"You wish it was a date don't you?" I ask, tilting my head.

"I thought we were done with this," he groans, throwing his head back. "What makes you think that even?"

"Well you got all defensive..."

"It doesn't matter if I did or not. I don't have her number or anything, so even if I did want to go on one with her, I can't just call her up."

"You know where she lives though..."

"So what? I'm supposed to be a stalker and wait outside her apartment to see her and ask her out?!"

"Yes. I think she'd appreciate it. She seemed happy to know that we know each other. And talking about you, I swear I saw a sparkle in her eye when she mentioned you."

"You sound like you're telling a fairy tale."

"Who knows, if you pursue things with her maybe you'll end up living a fairytale," I tease.

"Ugh, hyung. Really?" He asks, only laughing a bit. Still counts.

"I dunno, maybe. It's your move Yoongi," I say and then go to bed