Forty Seven

Yoongi walks into the dorm the next afternoon. Jin had texted him early in the day, saying he wanted him to come back for just a day or so, to help clean up and organize. Yoongi promise Y/N that he'd be back the next day, which she seemed totally fine with. He didn't leave without several kisses goodbye and a promise to text her when he got there and before he went to bed.

"I'm home," Yoongi says into the dorm when he arrives. Home, he thinks to himself and smiles. One of the three I have.

"Hyung!" Namjoon says, holding a very full garbage bag. "Take this please."

Yoongi groans and takes it from him and Namjoon laughs. "You'd think all that time with Y/N would have made you change your attitude a bit."

Yoongi looks at him, unsure if he should snap a sassy comment at him or just ignore it. He doesn't get to decide as Jin comes around the corner.

"Yoongi! Come on I have a chore list for you." Yoongi follows his only hyung in the dorm to the bathroom and Yoongi sighs.

"Why can't one of the maknae's do this?"

"Jimin and Jungkook are still with their families. Besides, it's the least you can do."

"You saying I'm being punished?" Yoongi asks, getting defensive.

"No, I'm saying that since you're gone, it's the least you can do to do this. I won't make you do anything else, beside maybe make your bed and put some clothes away," Jin explains, staying calm.

Yoongi calms down after hearing that. He begins to scrub the toilet, which makes him want to gag and puke into it, but then he remembers he'd have to clean that up. He grimaces at the idea that he's scrubbing a dorm toilet, while you're probably cuddled up on the couch, relaxing or something. He smiles just thinking about you. I bet she got herself in my clothes and is curled up on the couch watching a Kdrama or maybe something from America...I bet she's comfy. I wish I could be with her...

"Hyung?" Taehyung asks, standing in the doorway with a pained look on his face. Yoongi looks up at him and twists his face, confused as to Taehyung's expression.

"What?"

"Can I go to the bathroom?"

"Oh, yeah," Yoongi nods and leaves so the younger boy can use the toilet. Yoongi stands in the dorm area, waiting. Jin comes out and looks at him funny.

"You can't be done..."

"Tae had to go," Yoongi says. Clarity comes across the eldests face and he nods.

"How has Y/N been?"

"Good," Yoongi smiles, happy to talk about you. "She and I went to the museum...and COEX. She wanted to go into the aquarium, so we did. That was fun. She and I went shopping and had Italian styled street food. Her apartment is nice, we spent a lot of time there too, but the only problem is that her neighbor doesn't like her. I went to give her clothes back the other day and she was in the shower, but the mean neighbor lady got mad about my knocking and threatened to get her kicked out. Y/N got really nervous but I think she's better now...."

"Yoongi!" Jin laughs, "You're rambling. Don't forget to breath."

Yoongi looks at Jin then realizes he was. "Sorry," he blushes.

"It's okay. You two are a cute couple."

"I love her," Yoongi smiles, not really realizing he said it out loud.

"Wha..." Jin says, surprised to hear that. Yoongi, the upfront, sort of cold, snarky boy, has a soft spot.

"I love her," Yoongi declares again.