Fifteen

You arrive there first, which is okay with you. You take a seat and wait patiently for Yoongi to arrive. He does within five minutes of your arrival and he greets you.

"Hello, you look nice."

"Thanks."

"Have you ordered yet?"

"I was waiting for you."

"Aw," he gummy smiles, "I'm special." You two order your drinks and wait at the same table from before.

"How was your meeting?" You ask.

"Good. Part of it was actually what I wanted to show you."

"Oh?" You ask tilting your head.

"Yeah, here," he says, shoving his phone towards you. You look at it and there's a picture of him and the others in very flashy outfits. Black mostly, but the accessories are a bit over the top. But they do look like idols. Yoongi zooms in on himself.

"I get to wear that in our first music video."

You examine it more closely. He has on lots of gold chains, a tall black beanie, his shoes are sporty but also swaggy, and the rest of his black ensemble is super rapper looking.

"That's really cool. Did the company design the style?"

"We had a bit to do with it but yes essentially they did a lot of the work."

"You look very swaggy."

"Don't I though? I'm excited, it's really happening," he grins. You look at his expression and it's full of genuine excitement and happiness.

"I'm happy for you. This seems like a big deal."

"It is. It really is. It's my dream."

"What's the title of the debut song? The single? Or do I not get to know?"

"Depends," he smirks, "What will you give me?"

"A kiss?" You offer.

"Don't you remember what I said last night? Our first kiss will be special and beautiful. No, not taking that offer but thanks Y/N. Something else."

You think, "I'll take you out for dinner."

"No, the gentleman pays. Something else."

"A pastry?" You look towards the display of treats the cafe has. He nods.

"That sounds good. I like the muffins they have here."

You get up and get him a chocolate one with some nuts in it.

"You don't have any allergies right?"

"Nope, I'm good. Thanks," he grins taking it. He nibbles at it and smiles. "Tasty."

"Glad you like it."

He takes a couple more bites before sliding it to the side. He puts his elbows on the table and rests his chin on his hands. "Our debut song is titled 'No More Dream'."

"Sounds intriguing."

"It's about chasing your dreams and going for you goals. Never backing down and living it up. I like the message, it's something that a lot of kids can relate to. Feeling like family and school is dragging them down, forcing them in a box, telling them no. But go do it, because if you succeed, you'll be happier and get to rub it in their faces."

"I can relate to that. You've got one fan. Now you just need to take over the world," you smile taking a sip. He grins back.

"That's the plan."