Fifty Nine

"Y/N..."

You stir.

"Y/N..."

You feel yourself wake up now.

"Y/N, wake up for oppa..."

Your eyes flutter open and you look around. You remember you're on a plane and off to America on short notice to see your grandparents. The reminder makes your chest tighten and you feel sad like before. But now you notice it more and it makes you want to cry for hours.

"Y/N..." Yoongi says and you look up at him, urging you out of your thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I thought you might want to eat. They're bringing food around." You look around the plane and see attendants with the big carts filled with food and drinks. You nod and sit up, cracking your neck in the process. You look more closely at Yoongi now who looks really tired still.

"Did you sleep at all?" You ask.

"A little. But I woke up on my own. I can't sleep on planes, the turbulence wakes me up everytime I try. It's okay, I can just drink of coffee or something to wake up for now. I'll get some proper sleep when we get to America."

You nod and he nods too. The lady comes by and offers you a muffin, fruit, and coffee with cream and sugar. When she says sugar you look at Yoongi and smirk and he rolls his eyes. She leaves when you have your things and you continue to look at him.

"Don't even with me."

"But it's funny."

"I told you that you can't call me that."

"I didn't though."

"You're thinking it. No thinking it either. Not allowed."

"Fine," you pout. As payback for his attitude, even if it is kidding, you take a bite of his apple. He looks at you and groans.

"Why do I put up with you?" He teases.

"Because I'm amazing."

"That you are," he smiles and takes a bite of your muffin.

"You've crossed a line. War will come from you actions," you tease and Yoongi laughs.

"You're weird too."

"Good."

He smiles at your playful attitude and begins to actually eat his food. After you finish yours you reach for your book. You begin to read the long novel and Yoongi tries to read over your shoulder until he gives up and closes his eyes. You take his hand and hold it as he tries to drift off. For about three hours this is how the two of you remain. You read your book and Yoongi sleeps. Periodically, you look over at the soft looking boy and smile. He looks so peaceful when he sleeps, so gentle and delicate. Then you think about how he actually is, tough, driven, and sometimes snarky. You love the two sides of Min Yoongi and appreciate that he admits he has both sides. You love that he shows the soft side a lot around you but that he also shows the manly side of him to you when he shows you things he's written or when he does mini performances or sasses you. The relationship the two of you have is special, you know it. You love him, all of him. Every side of him, the happy side, the hardworking side, the silly side, the tough side, the tired side, the abrasive side, even the fuckboy side. But you also love the shy, the anxious, the sometimes sad side of him too. You love that side a lot, because you know it's who he really is, Yoongi isn't one to act for attention, or act at all really. When Yoongi feels sad or discouraged or anxious, it's because those are his real feelings in that moment and you love those raw times where he shows himself. It doesn't happen often, but when it does, it only makes the love you have for him grow.