Fifty Seven

Aish, this group chat is so active today. That means they must have some down time. Hmmm. I wonder if I can see Yoongi then...

You wait impatiently for your meeting to finish so you can take out your phone and check the messages.

<<GUESS WHAT Y/N!!!>>

<<tae if you act like that she's gonna think something bad happened>>

<<NOTHING BAD HAPPENED. Jimin u saying that is gonna make her worry more>>

<<how is it that u texted so fast tae? We literally found out like a few minutes ago>>

<<i work fast Hobi hyung>>

You look and the thread so far and tilt your head.

<<let me guess...you got a day off????>>

<<you got it good job jagiya!>>

<<hi yoongi>>

<<hi.>>

<<want to come over then?>>

<<NO YOU GOTTA COME OVER YOU PROMISED!!!>>

<<u did promise y/n>>

You did, so you pack up and take a cab straight over to their dorm. You don't bother to change, you weren't wearing something super professional, plus if you really decide to, you'll just borrow something of Yoongi's. The cab pulls up and you hurry up and knock on the door. It swings open and you rush inside.

"Who missed me?!" You announce.

"Y/N'S HERE!" You hear the maknae line cheer. They rush to you and start talking off your ear but over all the comotion you hear a groan.

"She's my girlfriend....I don't get a hello jagiya?" Yoongi says. He was the one who opened the door, intending to hug you and kiss you, but that didn't happen, obviously.

"Sorry hyung!" The boys back off and let you greet him. He pulls you into a tight hug and burries his face in your neck. You reach to his upper chest and neck and nuzzle him back.

"Awwww," Jimin smiles and Taehyung does too.

"Cute," Jungkook says softly and the two of you break apart.

"Welcome back!" Jin says from the big bedroom. He walks out with glasses on and big clothes. You look at him confused.

"You look so..."

"Casual? Comfy? Ordinary?"

"Yeah that one," You nod, teasing. He rolls his eyes but smiles anyway. Hoseok and Namjoon wave to you from the couch and gesture for you to come over. You do, taking Yoongi with you. You sit down and Yoongi curls up around you and smiles.

"Mine. Now shhh."

"Okay hyung," Jungkook laughs. The maknae line takes up the floor space and you all settle down to watch a movie. There's some debate over what to watch but eventually it's settled on some variety show that Jungkook and Taehyung insisted on.

"Why are we watching this?" Yoongi asks, still curled around you.

"Because it's funny!" Taehyung insists.

"And one day, we might be able to go on it too!" Jungkook adds and you can sense Yoongi smile at the idea but it fades quickly. Why did he do that? You wonder to yourself.

The evening progresses and you ask to borrow some clothes so you can be more comfortable. Yoongi detaches from you and goes to the bedroom to get you something to wear. He comes back with some sweatpants and a tank top.