Fifty Two

{A/N: still intense.}

"Yoongi! Yoongi! Min Yoongi! MIN YOONGI WAKE UP!" Jin shouts, shaking the slumbering Yoongi.

"WHAT. THE. FUCK. WHY. ARE. YOU. WAKING. ME. UP. THIS BETTER BE GOOD HYUNG!"

"Y/N...she's in trouble..." Jin says. Yoongi grabs his phone and sees no missed messages.

"You're not funny hyung. Go to bed and leave me alone."

"MIN YOONGI! Jimin called me and said she called him. There was some guy who was shouting. You need to go to her. Jimin called the emergency line already."

Yoongi glares at him and sees the genuine fear in his hyung's eyes. Yoongi then feels a surge of fear rush through his veins too. He feels the adrenaline pump through him and he leaps out of bed and rushes downstairs. He begins to run to your apartment, then hops into a cab and tells him to go fast, giving the driver your address. When he gets there, he rushes out of the cab and hurls himself up the stairs. He hears muffled voices, one of yours and one of the guy. Yoongi feels the adrenaline and fear morph into rage and fury. He bangs on the door.

"OPEN UP YOU PERV!" Yoongi shouts. Fuck the neighbor this is important. If she gets mad and Y/N gets kicked out I'll take the blame. But I won't forgive myself if she gets hurt.