Thirteen

You two are seated and look at the menu.

"I came here a few times with the members of my group. Our maknae loves this place, along with a couple of the others. Jungkook would suggest the beef bowl, it's his favorite. I like the pork belly though. Get what you want though," he says, setting his down. You decide to take the advice of Yoongi's youngest member. Plus it's beef, one of your favorites, it can't be bad.

The two of you order and then begin talking again.

"Where have you eaten during your time here?" Yoongi asks.

"Convenience stores, some little coffee shops, chains, nothing exciting."

"You should have met me sooner," he smirks, "I would have showed you the best places in Seoul."

"But you didn't grow up here."

"I've lived here long enough to learn. A few of the other members knew the area well and one of them grew up here right in the city."

"Fair," you nod.

"What are your favorite places to eat back where you're from?"

You think, "Well, there's this one place, it's a breakfast cafe. They have pancakes, waffles, bacon, oatmeal, pastries, it's the best. My best friend from growing up and I, we used to go there all the time in high school. They had this secret thing where they'd give you coffee and if you asked, they'd bring you syrup with it."

"Why?" Yoongi asks, disgusted.

"It made it sweeter and thicker. It was really good, though it doesn't sound like it."

"Why was it secret?"

"One time the head chef decided to try it and discovered it was delicious but never put it on the menu. My friend asked for cream once and he brought her that and said to just try it. I laughed and then she told me to try it. So I did and I never looked back."

"Sound good. I like pancakes."

"Theirs were light and fluffy."

"Those are the best type. What other places?"

"We had some really yummy hibachi places nearby, but those were really expensive. I could only go on my birthday or for fancy occasions, like celebrating graduations or the end of the year. Holidays too sometimes."

"What kind of 'American' food is your favorite?" Yoongi asks curious about your life in the States.

"I love hamburgers."

"Those are good. What's your favorite food overall?"

You think hard, "You first."

"I asked you."

"I insist."

"I asked you first."

"I won't answer if you don't."

"Fine. I love meat. Every kind."

"Sounds very generic."

"I can never pick one overall that stands out."

"Alright. Mine is noodles."

"That's generic too!"

"Don't yell at me Yoongi," you pretend to pout and he gives you a look.

"I'm sorry, forgive me please Y/N?" He asks, giving you a heavy aegyo look. You giggle and nod. Your food comes and you start to eat. It's amazing, better than you expected. The broth is warm and hearty and the meat and other fixings are perfectly matched. The meat too, the beef, is cooked to its best potential. You realize Yoongi's staring at you.