Seventeen

You awake the next morning, alone. Yoongi must have left once you fell asleep. You wonder what you missed or if he finished just as you drifted off. You sit up and stretch then begin to get ready. It's a weekend, so you just brush your teeth and shower. You return to your comfortable attire and sit down on the couch. There's a note on the table that you see and read it.

Hope you slept well. Text me when you wake up.

~Yoongi

You retrieve your phone from your bedroom and unlock it and text Yoongi.

<<I'm awake>>

You hit send and go back out to your couch and sit down. You decide you're not hungry enough for breakfast, so you'll just have a bigger lunch. You play the drama that you've been into and watch a couple episodes before chowing down. You hear your phone buzz just as you finish washing your dishes. You go over to grab it and check, hoping it's Yoongi.

<<Hey, wanna grab some coffee????>>

It's only Miok. Good enough, you could spend some time with a gal pal. Gal pal? I'm turning into my mom my god...

<<Sure, where do you want to meet? When?>>

<<How about at the shoppe near the school. The one where you go after classes sometimes. Say in thirty minutes? Can you do that?>>

You think it over, and nod to yourself.

<<Sure see you soon>>

You put your phone down and change into something suitable. Something casual and basic, no need to dress up for Miok. What are the chances of seeing Yoongi? Well...

You laugh to yourself. You put on leggings and a sweatshirt, pull your hair up into a messy bun and put on some basic makeup. You look like you did growing up in the States, casual and simple, nothing lavish or exclusive. You're sweatshirt is from here though, repping a brand that Miok told you is popular. Doesn't matter to you, but it's nice to have popular stuff. You grab your wallet, keys, phone, put on shoes, and leave. You arrive at the coffee place and Miok is already there. She has two drinks, one probably for you.

"I got you what you like," she smiles.

"Thank you," you nod and bow slightly. She grins and you sit down, joining her.

"How have you been? You seem like you've been busy and preoccupied?" She asks.

"Yoongi and I have been spending time together."

"Doing what?"

"He took me to get ramen, we get coffee a lot. Last night we went to a park and looked at the stars and talked. It was fun. He rapped for me. He's really good. He even put his arm around me to keep me warm. He took me home and tucked me into bed and told me a story. It was cute. I fell asleep though."

"Y/N! He took you home and told you bedtime stories?!"

"Only one!"

"What is wrong with you? Make a move girl!"

"He said he wants our first kiss to be special. Trust me, there have been moments it could have happened."

She looks at you, "He seems too perfect. He's hiding something."

"What? Do you think he has some big past that he's hiding by being Mr. Perfect?"

"Maybe. I don't know him, but maybe."

"When I met Jin he talked about him like he acts. Nothing special or bad. I mean...he is special."

Miok looks at you, "You really like this guy don't you?"