Fifty Eight

BUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZ

"Y/N..."

What's that sound?

BUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZBUZZ

"Y/N...you're phone..."

You pry open your eyes to pull yourself from the false reality of dreamland to the harsh reality of Earth. You look around hazily to see where your phone is. You see it light up and vibrating on the floor and as you reach for it, the call ends. Not even five seconds later, it's ringing off the hook again. You grasp it and pull it to you and try to read the caller but can't through your half open eyes.

"Answer it for fuck sake," Yoongi groans. "Please, before the others wake up..."

You do as he roughly demands and speak softly, "Hello?"

"Y/N?! Y/N! Are you there?!

"Yes...what is it?" You ask, yawning now. What could your mother be so hell bent on telling you this very second that she called twice in a row.

"It's...it's your...it's your grandmother and grandfather..."

"Shit..." You curse in Korean and Yoongi sits up at the sound of your new tone.

"Jagi...what's wrong?" He asks but you ignore him.

"What...what exactly is wrong?"

"You're grandfather was on the train and he had a heart attack...And your grandmother...when we told her she fainted. She broke her hip and possibly caused damage to her spin..."

You feel hot burning tears well up and you start to choke on the air as you breath it in. Images enter your mind as you picture your frail old grandparents in pain and possibly dying.

"What...what should I do Mom?"

"Come home. Please...it might...it might be the last time you see them..."

The tears fall when your mom says that. The last time you could see your grandparents, you have to go now. You start to rise and hang up the phone telling your mom you'll call her soon once you've gotten yourself a plan. Yoongi takes your hand and rises with you.

"What's going on? What were you saying? I couldn't understand..."

"My grandparents... My grandfather had a heart attack and when they told my grandmother she fainted and injured herself really bad...My mom wants me to come home to see them. Because...because it might be the last time I can..."

Yoongi pulls you in a hug. Even though he's half awake and annoyed he was woken, he pushes it aside because of your newfound pain. "Do you want me to come with?"

"What?!" You almost shout at the proposal.

"Come with you to America. It's a difficult time and I want to be with you Y/N. I can call my managers and tell them that I need to be there to support you."

"But Yoongi do you have a passport?"

"Yes actually," he nods, "We all got ones not too long ago when we had to go to Japan. Only issue would be tickets to America. They can't be cheap..."

You bury your face in his chest and nod, crying harder. He rubs your back and then pulls away. "I'm going to get a few things from the room, please stay right here, it won't be more than a few minutes."

You nod and he hurries off quietly into the mass bedroom. He makes little sound as he takes his clothing and a bag and fills it with clothing and items he'd need. He emerges and closes the door then dips into the bathroom to grab his toothbrush and stuff. He comes out and zips the bag then takes your hand.