Twenty

"HYUUUUUNG!" You hear a familiar voice shout. It's followed by Jungkook rushing into the room.

"Ya! Hush, you're being loud," Yoongi scolds.

"Hello," a new voice and boy enters. He's young too, has lighter hair than the rest of them. His smile is large, but he has a bubbly seeming persona. He bows politely. You return the gesture. "My name is Taehyung."

You are taken aback. His voice is so deep for his appearance.

"Nice to meet you, Taehyung."

"Hi Y/N!" A short boy with a puffy cheeks and dark hair chimes. His voice is familiar.

"Hello Jimin," you bow. He bows too and grins brightly.

"Nice to finally meet you!"

"Nice to meet you too."

"Y/N!" Jungkook smiles brightly.

"Hi, Jungkook."

"How do you like our home?"

"Jungkook, you're acting like Hunni-Senpai," Taehyung chides him playfully and Jungkook rushes over to tease him.

"Y/N," a really tall guy enters, greeting you. You tilt your neck up to meet his gaze.

"Hello."

"Kim Namjoon."

"Ah! Hello," you nod, bowing.

"AHA! There she is!" A new voice chimes. It seems full of happiness and sunshine and you wonder who it is. Jin or someone you don't know. You locate who it's coming from. This guy has dark hair, like the majority of them, but it's short and sort of spiked up in the front. His expression is really friendly and cheerful. "I'm Hoseok. J-Hope also."

"Nice to meet you, Hoseok."

"We call him Hobi," Yoongi adds.

"That too," Hoseok grins. He smiles at Yoongi and gives him a look but you're distracted by a hand on your shoulder. The last one.

"Nice to see you again," Jin smiles.

"Yes! Hi, how are you?" You smile back, happy to see someone who is calm and natural, besides Yoongi.

"Good. Glad you could come. Welcome."

"Thank you," you nod and then look at Yoongi.

"Come sit down," Namjoon gestures and you do. The others slowly crowd around and then you realize what's about to happen. Oh noooo..... You internally groan.

"So, Y/N," Jimin starts, "Tell us about yourself."

"Ummm..." You flounder, "Wha..what would you like to know?"

"Everything!" He cheers. You suddenly are so nervous you forget all you Korean, just as you open your mouth to speak.

"I grew up in LA. I'm a teacher here at a public school. I teach English, obviously. It's fun. I met Yoongi by running into him when I was in a rush to get to work. He chased some run away papers for me. I met Jin earlier too, at a coffee shop by coincidence...." You ramble off quickly but Yoongi's hand touches your shoulder.

"In Korean..."

"No, I understood," Namjoon smiles.

"Oh yeah! Hyung's fluent in English!" Taehyung points. You look at Namjoon who is smiling.

"Do you know Korean?" He asks.

"Yeah, I just got nervous. Sorry."

"It's fine. It's overwhelming. Are you fluent?"