Forty Three

You open your eyes, move your head and take in your surroundings. Yoongi is still asleep and you're in the same position as you remember falling asleep in. He has his arms around your torso, lips still on your forehead. You're surprised at how little the two of you move while sleeping. You expected to have shifted during your slumber, but apparently not. You slide one hand up, grazing over Yoongi's chest, on your way up to his hair. You tangle your fingers in his hair and brush his bangs away from his eyes.

His eyes flutter open, realize it's you, then he snuggles in again. "Not yet." You giggle and kiss him quickly then nuzzle up to him again. He chuckles and kisses the top of your head again. You can sense him fall asleep again, so you let him. You pull yourself out of the bed and leave him to rest. I'll make him breakfast, like he's done for me.

You go to the kitchen and find some stuff for an idea you've had. You grab the seaweed wraps, the fruit you bought, and a large thing of rice. You start with that first, but make it sweet rice, instead of the traditional version. As it begins to be made in your cooker, you cut up the fruit into small pieces. You cut up strawberries, kiwi, oranges, banana, mango, and you wash off the raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. You keep each fruit separate, making sure that you leave room on the counter for sushi roller and the rice, which is just finishing up. You wash your hands quickly then begin on your special breakfast.

You first make an orange, kiwi and strawberry roll, which you must admit, look really tasty. The roll is completed and you cut it up. You discard the end pieces and plate the middle section. Next, you do a mango and banana only one. That one is less dense, but it still looks pretty. Lastly, you mold the rice into small chunks and lay the berries on top, which looks super artistic. You nibble at some of the leftover fruit, which happens to be the mango and orange. You grab your phone and take a picture of the set up, appreciating your hard work. You set it back down in the bedroom, where the slumbering Yoongi continues to dream. You see his phone out on the coffee table when you leave the room and grab it. There aren't any messages, but you do manage to unlock his phone. The password was easy, suga, which makes you roll your eyes.

You take some pictures of the spread and send it to the other members in their group chat. You lock his phone and set it back down, not wanting to leave the food out much longer. You return to the bedroom and see Yoongi stirring only slightly. You go to him and touch his shoulder and shake him lightly. He peels his eyes open and rubs them. He blinks a few times before he seems to wake up.

"Good morning," you say.

"Good morning," he yawns and stretches.

"I made you breakfast, if you want?" You say. He nods and gets out of bed. You follow him to the kitchen where he discovers the surprise fruit sushi. He looks at it and his jaw drops.

"When did you make this?"

"Just a few minutes ago. You like it?"

"It looks so cute!" He giggles, taking a bite of the first roll you made. He chews and his eyes light up at the flavor. You watch his expression, hoping it continues as he tries the next piece, the banana and mango roll. He chews and his expression only enhances, as he enjoys the piece. He pops a piece of the berry one, where they're on top of the rice, and Yoongi eats two more of those.

"You like it?" You ask, hopeful.

"Of course! It's so adorable my god," he grins, kissing you. You blush and sit down with him to eat. The two of you feed each other and yourselves, finishing off all the food you made. You clean the dishes you used and Yoongi grabs his phone.

"What the hell..."

"What's wrong?" You ask, going over.

He looks down at you, "Did you get into my phone?"