Chapter 8: Exhibition

Chapter 8: Exhibition — Lin Che, Prince of Baking, the new rising star of the gourmet industry!

??

Tang Mi was busy working overtime for the next two days. To ensure that there was a constant supply of pastries in the restaurant, she made extra preparations in advance.

The head chef, worried that she would be overwhelmed with the amount of work, had even asked a colleague to help her out.

On the day of the exhibition, Tang Mi arrived at the restaurant well before 8 o'clock. As soon as she put on her uniform, a delivery girl came in with a box of fruit and looked over at her. "Here's your fresh fruit."

"Ah, thanks!"

"No problem; good luck with the exhibition today."

"I will!" Tang Mi took the heavy box of fruits and used a few of them to decorate the cakes for its final few touches. She also kept a few of the leftover fruit in case of an emergency at the exhibition.

When she finished, employees from the head office had also arrived. There was slight traffic on the roads, but they luckily weren't short on time. Once they arrived at the centre, she found that the booth and the control panel had already been set up. To one side were two of Yu Zhi's employees, who were making final adjustments.

In the midst of the crowd was a girl with short hair and black-rimmed glasses. When she noticed them, she excitedly rushed over and inquired, "Hello, you must be Tang Mi, right? I am Lu Yu of the Publicity Department; just call me Xiao Yu."

Tang Mi politely greeted her back. Lu Yu smiled as she said, "I heard from Luo Da Zhu that your cakes were super delicious. I can finally feast my eyes on them today! Haha." She walked over to Tang Mi's booth. "Is it okay to display them like this? If there is anything you need, then please make your request. I shall be your humble servant for the entirety of today."

Tang Mi laughed. "Take the cakes out first; once I cut them, you can help me place them into the display case."

"Okay!" Lu Yu quickly got to work. Tang Mi grabbed her tools and ingredients before placing them onto the table one by one. Since pastry chefs had to display their cake decorating skills, she had also prepared a few plain cakes and mousse beforehand.

After she finished placing all the cakes in the display case, Lu Yu took a photo with her phone. Tang Mi was decorating some cakes to one side when Lu Yu secretly took a photo of her. She then posted it onto Yu Zhi's blogging site after editing it with BlueV.

『#Bakery exhibition# #sweet dream# Beautiful pastries and a beautiful pastry chef, has your heart been moved? ?』

??

Luo Hao saw the post after refreshing his weibo and chuckled slightly. He handed his phone over to Yu Yi. "They're almost ready over there; do you want to take a look?"

Yu Yi glanced over at the phone screen. In the photo, Tang Mi's head was lowered as she piped flowers onto a cake. She had a soft and slender figure, her long, fine lashes shielding her eyes from view and revealing only a pair of beautiful curves.

Yu Yi averted his gaze and stated, "We'll go after the morning meeting ends."

Luo Hao subtly hooked his lower lip and took his phone back.

??

The bakery exhibition opened at 10:00AM sharp, attracting a mass of food lovers. Many appliance stores also saw this as an opportunity to promote all kinds of baking equipment.

Lu Yu hung around for a bit before she could no longer sit still. She went over to Tang Mi, smiling as she said, "I'm going to walk around; I'll be back soon."