Chapter 63 - Extra 2

C63: Extra2

They had three meals of a day together, and had a phone call every two hours. He always started with these words, "Wife, where are you?"

Tang Mi wanted to tip over the table. She had been in the dessert shop all day, so her reply was, of course, she was in the shop, in the shop and in the shop!

Just as she was roaring in her mind, the phone rang again.

Tang Mi accepted the call, and a familiar voice came through the receiver. "Wife, where are you?"

Tang Mi: "In the shop ..."

"Is there anything wrong today?"

"No..."

"I'll pick you up for lunch now. See you later."

Tang Mi hung up the phone. Beside her, Fu Xin glanced at her and asked, "Is Boss Yu coming to pick you up for lunch again?"

"Yes."

Tang Mi automatically ignored the mockery in Fu Xin's tone. In fact, she had been eating lunch together with Fu Xin previously, but ever since she got pregnant, she had been afraid that she would eat anything random, so she always let her eat with him three times a day.

When Tang Mi cut the last piece of cake, Yu Yi's car stopped outside.

When Tang Mi got into the car, Yu Yi stroked her hair. "I still think the dessert shop should close first."

Tang Mi said, "No need. It's winter now. There aren't many customers in the dessert shop anyway. Besides, I've only been here for two months. I'm not that delicate."

He frowned and didn't say anything else.

Tang Mi knew that he was unhappy, so she smiled at him and asked ingratiatingly, "What do you want to eat today?"

Yu Yi helplessly pinched her smooth face. "I'll take you to drink porridge."

"Ah, it's good to drink porridge."

It was the best to eat porridge in winter. One bite was enough to warm her heart. "Can you buy some snacks after you've finished your porridge and ?"

The Holy Land of Dessert opened on Christmas Day, and the business was doing better than Tang Mi had expected, and long lines could be seen almost any time of the day.

However, as the wife of the Yu's CEO, she had certain privileges.

Tang Mi took advantage of her status to enjoy the green passage every time she went there. The customers who were queuing up were quite dissatisfied with her behavior, but what made them even more angry was that Yu Ye actually let this kind of blatant interference go!

How could he favour his wife to such an stage!

When he heard that Tang Mi was going to the dessert shop again, he chuckled as if he had thought of something.

He didn't mind it before, and now that Tang Mi was pregnant, he wouldn't mind it anymore.

"There are new products in the French shop and Japanese shop today. You're lucky."

"Really?"

Tang Mi was so happy that she directly kissed him on the cheek. "That's great!"

Yu Yi looked at her but didn't say anything. This person, he really knew how to curry favor with him.

Tang Mi's depressed expression turned clear as she secretly thought that she could open her dessert shop for another two months.

When they arrived at the dining hall, Yu Yi brought Tang Mi to a private room and ordered a bowl of fish porridge and a bowl of chicken porridge for her.