Chapter 38

Yu Yi turned his head away, pretending to look out the window at the scenery. Tang Mi twitched her mouth, pretending to be angry as she asked, "Why do you keep pretending that you don't have a the memory of Yu Xin?"

Yu Yi was worried that she was really angry. When he turned around, his expression was slightly embarrassed, but he still explained, "At that time, Yu Xin suddenly kissed you. I don't know how to deal with our relationship."

"So you're pretending to be amnesic?"

"..."

"I'm sorry."

Tang Mi narrowed her eyes and sized him up. "You've lied to me for so long. Just a word of apology and you'll be done for?"

Yu Yi asked, "Then what do you want?"

Seeing him so serious, Tang Mi suddenly couldn't bear to tease him. "If you laugh a bit, I'll forgive you."

Since Yu Yi didn't expect she would make such a request, there was a flash of surprise in his eyes.

Tang Mi looked at him and added, "To laugh out of a dimple, that's more like it!"

Yu Yi was silent for a moment and then said, "Give me a kiss and I'll show you a smile."

Tang Mi: "..."

It was obviously him begging for forgiveness!

How could he dare to make a request!

Tang Mi looked at him indignantly, but then, as if she was afraid that she wouldn't be able to take advantage of him, she quickly moved closer and touched his lips.

Yu Yi was stunned for a moment. Then, the line of his lips slowly parted like a string, showing the most beautiful arc.

Two familiar dimples appeared on Yu Yi's face, Tang Mi actually felt like she was being moved by something. She quickly took out her phone and pressed the shutter to Yu Yi.

" Chief Yu is smiling like a flower. It's rare to see it again in a hundred years."

Tang Mi waved the screen of her mobile phone at Yu Yi. "If this photo was sold to the magazine, it will definitely be sold for a high price."

Yu Yi asked, "Are you going to sell it to the magazine?"

"Not at all."

Tang Mi held her phone in her arms. "Later, I will find a print shop and type it out and paste it on the bedroom wall. It's an exclusive collection. Hahaha."

The corner of Yu Yi's mouth persed. "If you like it, I can always smile at you."

Hearing this, Tang Mi covered her heart. "Then I'll have to train my heart a bit more."

Yu Yi lowered his eyes and laughed. He didn't say anything else.

Tang Mi put away her phone and thought for a while before hesitating to speak, "Oh, right, my roommate works at the magazine. She has always wanted to give you a exclusive interview."

With a movement of his brows, Yu Yi looked at Tang Mi and said, "Is that Fu Xin?"

"Yes."

Tang Mi was a little embarrassed. She had only just dated with Yu Yi when she made this request, but Fu Xin had asked her for a long time, and she had been holding her back the whole time, so she felt a little sorry about it. "Um, I know you don't like to be interviewed in magazines, so I'm just asking for her. If you don't want to do it, you don't have to force yourself."

Yu Yi thought for a moment and said, "We can do a short interview. I will let Luo Hao arrange it."

"Really?"