Chapter 62 - Extra 1

C62 - Extra1

When Yu Yi opened his eyes, he saw Tang Mi lying beside him, sleeping soundly. Her mouth unconsciously curled up in a smile.

It should already be late, although both of them had to work, but he didn't want to wake Tang Mi up.

The chirping of birds could be heard from outside the window through the heavy curtains. As looking at Tang Mi for a while, Yu Yi found that her eyebrows seemed to be dyed with a trace of tiredness. He seemed to have thought of something and closed his eyes to enjoy this rare and beautiful morning.

The phone suddenly vibrated, and he instantly opened his eyes.

Looking at Tang Mi's slightly creased eyebrows due to being disturbed, Yu Yi slightly propped up his body with one hand and gently comforted her, "It's fine, let's continue sleeping."

The low-pitched voice really made Tang Mi relax and fall back into sleep.

Yu Yi looked in the direction of the voice, then got out of bed and picked up the phone on the table.

The caller showed Little Star.

After a moment's thought, he traced his finger across the screen. "Is that Fu Xin?"

"Tang Mi probably won't be able to go to the dessert shop today. If you can't do it alone, then rest today. "

Fu Xin was silent for a moment before she spoke quickly, "Haha, then we'll be closed today. I won't disturb you guys any longer. Bye bye!"

It was suddenly hung off.

Yu Yi looked at the blackened screen and chuckled. He put the phone back in its place.

Since he had already gotten up, he didn't plan to sleep anymore. He looked at Tang Mi on the bed, then gently opened the bedroom door and went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

Although he felt that Tang Mi would probably wake up until noon, he still made two sets.

Today, Yu Yi didn't plan to go to the company. After breakfast, he went to the study room to deal with the company's affairs.

Before he switched off the computer, he opened the microblog and saw a post that Yu's Weibo had recently forwarded.

Yu's Food Kingdom: Boss Yu, too much affair will hurt you. I really care about Lady Boss' body. //@ Sweet Heart in Honeyed Desire: Lady Boss can't get off the bed, so the dessert shop is closed for a day.

Yu Yi: "..."

He opened the comments below the dessert shop and took a check. All he saw was a bunch of fans asking about his skills.

....

After thinking for a while, Yu Yi believed his skills should pretty good. But if Tang Mi saw this later on when she got up, she would definitely die of shame and resentment.

He gave Luo Hao a call and explained some official matters. Finally, he added: "Oh right, I saw Fu Xin's Weibo post. Shouldn't you teach her a lesson?"

Luo Hao stayed silent for a while, then promised, "Don't worry, I will teach her well."

Yu Yi nodded in satisfaction, "Yes, and Lu Yu, tell her to follow up on the news at the Holy Land for Dessert. Before the Dessert Hall opens, she has to submit a news article of no less than 3000 words in every day."

"..."

"Got it."

Right now, for the sake of avenging his wife, Boss Yu was not the slightest bit merciful.