Chapter 52

Yu Xin and Luo Hao were both over 185cm tall, and these two tall and eye-catching men were standing in front of the Yu's building and saying good morning to each other. Many employees stopped to watch and even forgot that they would be late if they didn't punch in their cards.

Yu Xin's hands were in his pockets. There was a faint smile on his face. He looked lazy and sexy.

The female employee who came to work instantly thought that she had walked into the wrong company. "Oh my god, is that Chief Yu?"

A colleague beside him replied, "Hur hur, I'm not too sure."

Hearing their discussion, Yu Xin turned his head to look in their direction, revealing a warm smile: "Good morning, work hard."

The two female employees' HP bars were instantly emptied.

"I will do my best and die without a doubt!"

"Boss Yu will unify Jianghu for generations!"

Luo Hao: "..."

He felt that he should gather all his staff and test their IQs.

Yu Xin smiled and waved at them, then strode into the company.

Luo Hao, who was following behind him, saw Yu Xin shocked countless female employees.

Female employee A: "My god, Boss Yu has dimples! So cute!"

Female employee B: "holy crap, boss Yu smiles at me! If Boss Yu smiles at me again, I would quit this monthly salary!"

The female employee C, was especially bold. She picked up her phone and pointed it at Yu Xin, "Boss Yu, look at my direction!"

Yu Xin turned his head to the side and pursed his lips to the camera. The girl holding the phone held her breath as she fell herself onto the colleague beside her. "Oh, I think I saw an angel."

Luo Hao: "..."

Yu Xin waved his way to the meeting room. As soon as he entered, he gave everyone a big smile: "Good morning, everyone."

Various department heads: "..."

Soon after, Luo Hao saw Manager Zhuo secretly take out a packet of tissues.

He smirked at the corner of his mouth and said to everyone with a smile, "I believe everyone knows that Boss Yu is getting married, so he is happy when things turn out well."

Luo Hao's words reminded everyone that although they were all shocked by the sudden marriage news, they still didn't want to fall behind and congratulated their big boss.

Yu Xin walked over to his seat and sat down, then smiled and said, "Thank you, I'll give everyone a red packet."

The managers of the various departments all covered their faces at the same time. The CEO should not smile any more, because he was too dazzling to blind others.

After greeting everyone, the meeting began normally. Manager Shen reported, "Chef Winnie will be flying to A City tomorrow, but she doesn't want us to pick her up."

Manager Shen paused here, then glanced at Yu Xin hesitantly. Yu Xin raised an eyebrow, indicating for her to continue.

"She hopes that Boss Yu can pick her up himself," Manager Shen said.

Yu Xin lowered his eyes. The light in his eyes disappeared in an instant. He thought for a moment, then smiled at Manager Shen and said, "Then I'll take care of her."

As the manager of the PR Department, manager Shen had seen many people, but she was still unable to control herself right now. After all, she had worked with Yu Yi for so many years, this was the first time she saw him smile.