Chapter 55

Winnie, Cheston's favorite student, had been a chef at a three-star restaurant in Cheston.

But what she was best known for in the French cuisine was not her culinary skills, but her endless rumours.

It seemed that every gentleman who went to her restaurant could be overcome by her culinary skills in a single meal.

Of course, this was the irony of the media.

Although Chef Winnie would be the Queen of Gossip if she was in the entertainment industry, she was indeed a superb cook, so the diners couldn't help eating in her restaurant while they enjoyed her gossip.

Logically speaking, she would not have given up her job in France and accepted a sullen invitation to come here and take charge of the French dessert shop, but this time, the man in Winnie's scandal had a rather valiant wife, so valiant that she needed to go abroad to avoid the limelight.

Yu Xin sat in the car and browsed through Tang Mi's weibo. Then he saw Luo Hao leading a golden-haired beauty over.

She bent down and knocked twice on the window. Yu Xin put his phone away and rolled down the window.

"Boss Yu, long time no see."

Her bright red lips opening and closing with a peculiar sexuality.

"Welcome to Yu's," Yu Xin said, curling his lips.

Winnie's pale eyes were smiling, the kind of smile a hunter must have when he saw his prey.

She opened the car door and sat beside Yu Xin.

Yu Xin got the driver to drive the car to the hotel.

The room reserved by the company was the suite at the Grand Hotel Ding'ou. The doorman helped Winnie with her luggage and followed them.

Yu Xin took the room card from Luo Hao and handed it to Winnie. "This is your room card. The company will arrange special accommodation for you later."

Winnie raised her eyebrows. It had been written in the contract, and she would not have agreed so readily had it not been for the alluring offer Yu Yi had made.

She held out two fingers to pick the room card in Yu Xin's hand and smiled at him, "Won't you come up and sit for a while?"

Yu Xin raised his lips and two dimples immediately appeared: "I'll wait for you in the restaurant."

After he finished speaking, he led Luo Hao towards the restaurant. Winnie looked at his back with a puzzled expression. Previously, when they met in France, he was much colder.

Her eyes moved a couple of times, and she pursed her lips and walked to the elevator.

Although she felt being colder was sexier, it seemed more interesting today.

As Yu Xin sat in the dining room, Winnie put down her luggage and went downstairs to find him. "Boss Yu, are you really not considering taking a seat in my room?"

The environment is much better there than here. "

"Chef Winnie, you've been in France all this time and you probably don't know it. I'm getting married next month."

Winnie didn't know anything about this. After a moment of silence, she smiled and said, "An affair is like a meal for a married man."

Yu Xin laughed, but his black eyes didn't have any warmth. "I don't know about the men you used to know, but I'm not interested in you at all."

Winnie seemed to have never been rejected so bluntly. She was suddenly angry. "Boss Yu, why do you think I agreed to cooperate with you?"

Yu Xin said, "My conditions are very good, and I have confidence that the Dessert Holy Land will become a signboard of A City."