35: A BAD Cold

After Tang Tang Mi returned home, she rested at home for a day before returning to the busy work in the restaurant.

She reported to the manager, then handed out many handmade cookies and specialties that she had brought back from Japan.

When the head waiter received the gift, she looked at her with a smile: "I saw the official pictures of the Exchange Meeting. The hawthorn yogurt mousse cake you made, when will you also make us a feast to eat?"

This proposal quickly received the response of everyone. Their enthusiasm made Tang Mi a little embarrassed. "This cake has already been decided to be sold as a new product."

"That's great!"

After the cheering, the head waiter quickly asked, " Chief Yu went to Japan as well?"

Tang Mi nodded, "He went to Japan for business trip and study..."

"Oh."

The head waiter gave a meaningful reply before sizing Tang Mi up a few times.

During the afternoon break, Tong Mi had changed the mousse cake into cupcakes.

Her colleagues were happily eating when Lu Yu came over to take photos. Lu also got a cake as she wished.

Tang Mi's exposure rate on the Yu's official blog was very high, almost becoming the Yu's spokesperson.

There were customers in the restaurant who came over to eat her cake every day.

The manager can already foresee another craze when the cake goes on sale.

Tang Mi left work on time today, and when she got home, she found Fu Xin lying on the sofa with an ice pack on her head.

"What's wrong with you?"

Fu Xin said breathlessly, "A bad cold, a fever ..."

Her voice was completely hoarse, scaring Tang Mi so much that she quickly pressed her hand against her face. "Have you taken any medicine?"

"I took a shot downstairs... Pills... after dinner."

Tang Mi walked into the kitchen to cook porridge for her.

When Fu Xin smelled the porridge, she felt better. Tang Mi passed the bowl of porridge to her and sat beside her. "How come you have a fever?"

Fu Xin blew on the porridge a few times and gulped it down. "I worked overtime the last two days. I was sleeping in the office..."

"How is the matter with Chief Yu's exclusive interview...?"

"Ugh ..."

Tang Mi really didn't want to beat her at this time. "I'll help you ask when I get the chance."

"If I don't get the interview, I might be tortured to death by the editor."

"No. You're not so weak."

Fu Xin: "..."

Fortunately, Fu Xin had a considerate roommate. Under her meticulous care, Fu Xin quickly transmitted the disease to her and then started to jump around happily again.

As Yu Yi sat in his office in a daze after the company's regular meeting, he suddenly remembered how Yu Xin had asked Lu Yu to advertise his relationship with Tang Mi.

It had already been so many days, why hadn't he heard the slightest bit of gossip?

He thought for a moment, then said to Sang Lan, "Call Lu Yu for me, please."