Chapter: 29 I'll leave with you if you also order me a champagne tower.

Chapter 29 — I'll leave with you if you also order me a champagne tower.

Dressed in a shiny suit with a purple necktie, that tyrannical four-six ratio...

Tang Mi stared at the man before her and was almost unable to prevent herself from visibly reacting.

Yu Xin smiled and squeezed in next to her, shoving the other handsome guy to the side. He conjured a rose in his hand. "For you, sweetheart."

Tang Mi giggled and curved her lips into a smile. "Can you speak Chinese?"

Yu Xin suddenly gasped in realization and then said in fluent Chinese, "So it turns out, Sweetheart is Chinese. Luckily, I studied Chinese as an elective in university.

Tang Mi: "..."

This beauty really was Yu Xin! It wasn't a new personality that formed!

The handsome guy shoved to the side by Yu Xin began resentfully arguing with him in Japanese. Tang Mi could not understand what they were saying. Very soon, the person in charge came over and bent down to whisper into the handsome guy's ear. The handsome guy furrowed his brows and glanced at Yu Xin before shifting to the side, silent from then on.

This small disturbance caused a lot of clients to take note. As the person in charge walked off, another female client stopped them and asked with surprise, "Is that a new host? Heavens, that handsome guy, what's his name? Can I designate him?"

The person in charge smiled apologetically at her. "I'm sorry, he is merely making a guest appearance."

The female client was not satisfied and demanded, "I'll pay double, no, triple!"

"It is not a question of money. I truly am very sorry." The person in charge withdrew their hand and kept smiling as they walked away from her seat.

Yu Xin picked up a grape from the tray and carefully peeled the skin off. With a beaming smile, he brought it up to Tang Mi's mouth. "Sweetheart, let me feed you."

Tang Mi: "..."

She mechanically opened her mouth due to Yu Xin's sweet and unctuous voice. When Yu Xin slipped the grape into her mouth, her tongue carelessly brushed against Yu Xin's fingers.

Tang Mi's heart immediately began throbbing rapidly, while Yu Xin simply smirked. "Sweet?"

Tang Mi swallowed the grape. Gulu— "...Hehe, very sweet."

Yu Xin's smile grew even larger. Under the lighting, this made it become somewhat ambiguous. "Are you talking about the grape or my fingers?"

Tang Mi: "..."

Help, CEO Yu! She really could not withstand this Yu Xin!

A waiter walked over and set down a small slice of cheesecake before courteously leaving. Tang Mi stared, slightly stunned, at the cake on the table. She really didn't expect that a host club would have such exquisite cakes.

Yu Xin smiled and scooped up a spoonful of cheesecake. He then brought it up to Tang Mi's mouth. "The cake here is even more famous than the men, but it's only ever presented as a gift to its few VIP members. Do you want to taste it?"

Tang Mi blinked owlishly. So she was a VIP member of this place? Since when?

The rich fragrance of cream cheese tempted her senses. Tang Mi opened her mouth and readily brought the spoonful of cake up to her mouth.

For a split second, the rich concentration of cheese nearly engulfed her entire mouth, with the creamy yet cool texture causing her taste buds to dance in delight.