Chapter 50

Tang Mi never dreamed that Yu Yi would suddenly propose to her. For a moment, she stood frozen on the spot.

The firework above her head continued to bloom. "Bang, bang." Every sound was similar to Tang Mi's heart at this moment.

Yu Yi's eyes were focused on her. His eyes were brighter than the fleeting fireworks in the night sky.

Tang Mi swallowed her saliva subconsciously and stiffly asked, "Aren't there flowers and a diamond ring to propose?"

"What does it mean to shoot off fireworks?"

With furrowed brows, Yu Yi turned around and looked behind him.

A dark figure quickly ran over, carrying an eye-catching bunch of red roses.

He handed the rose and a box to Yu Yi and run away like a tornado.

Yu Yi used his expressionless face to cover up his embarrassment. He opened the box and handed it to Tang Mi. "Hmm ..."

The fireworks came out too early and they should shoot off the fireworks when we get there. There are candles and red wine. "

Just as he finished speaking, a circle of candles suddenly lit up in front of them. The warm yellow candles swayed gently in the sea breeze.

Tang Mi burst out in laughter.

Yu Yi said with a serious tone. "I'll deduct their wages when I go back."

Tang Mi laughed even louder. She touched the tears that came out of the corners of her eyes and took the delicate box from Yu Yi's hands. "There's no need to deduct their wages. I'm willing to marry you."

Yu Yi's pair of beautiful eyes instantly became even brighter. Tang Mi felt that those eyes were even more dazzling than all the stars she had ever seen.

"Really?"

Yu Yi suppressed the wild joy that welled up in his heart as he confirmed with Tang Mi.

Tang Mi nodded, "Of course it's true. After all, there aren't many women who can refuse such a large diamond."

Yu Yi's expression froze for a moment, and Tang Mi smiled as she stepped forward, crouching in front of him. She reached out to pinch his face, "It's impossible to refuse such a handsome husband!"

It was obvious that this was the first time someone had pinched his face, and astonishment quickly flashed across his eyes.

Tang Mi smiled and poked his face again. "How long do you plan to kneel here?"

Yu Yi pursed his dry lips and handed the rose to Tang Mi. Just as he was about to stand up, his body inclined a little.

Tang Mi quickly supported him. "What's wrong?"

Yu Yi looked away with a peculiar expression. "..."

"My legs are a little weak. "

Tang Mi stared blankly for a moment, and then burst into unbridled laughter.

She sat down next to him and hugged her knees, looking at the distant fireworks still burning tirelessly.

He looked at her and sat down on the beach. "Did I frighten you by suddenly proposing to you?"

Tang Mi said, "Of course you did. I was completely dumbfounded, alright!?"

"Fortunately, my heart is strong."

Yu Yi laughed and said, "Sorry, I don't want to be in such a hurry. It's just that recently ..."

He was silent for a moment, then said, "I was planning to ask you to marry me when your dessert shop opens, but you don't have to worry. The wedding date can be set after the dessert shop opens. I'll prepare the wedding, so you can concentrate on your dessert shop."