Chapter 45

Despite of Tang Mi's bold words, she was still too nervous to sleep until the day before the party.

She rummaged through her wardrobe, but found no dress suitable for the occasion. She pursed her lips in frustration.

Although Yu Xin had helped her pick out a lot of designer clothes last time, they were all casual clothes that she normally wore. If she wore casual clothes to attend such a high level of party, would she be considered as being impolite?

It was not until Yu Yi called and told her that she would be getting her dress ready for tomorrow that she was relieved.

She lay still for a while, then got up again and crept into Fu Xin's room. She pushed aside her quilt and whispered, "Little star, little star ..."

Fu Xin was woken up by her. She opened her mobile phone to take a look. It was 12: 03 in night, and she was immediately infuriated. "Tang Mi, is there something wrong with you!?"

"What do you mean by not sleeping at night?"

The corner of Tang Mi's mouth twitched as she sat down on the bed. "I'm so nervous for tomorrow's party. I'm even more nervous than when I participated in the college entrance exam."

Fu Xin rummaged in the drawer of the bedside table and handed her a business card. "Here, look for him."

Tang Mi glanced down. It was Doctor Zhang's business card, the same one she had given to Fu Xin.

Tang Mi: "..."

Fu Xin lay down to sleep again. "I have to work as a laborer in your restaurant tomorrow. Can't you take pity on me this lovely flower?"

Tang Mi blinked. "You still want to distribute leaflets tomorrow?"

"Young Master Luo said there will definitely be a lot of customers tomorrow at Qixi Festival. He lets me go to the kitchen to help wash the dishes!"

Tang Mi: "..."

She thought for a moment and said, "Actually, with your external conditions, you can also become a waitress in the front hall."

Fu Xin said agitatedly, "That's right, I said the same thing. But Young Master Luo said my professional skills aren't strong enough. I'm only fit to wash dishes in the kitchen!"

Tang Mi: "..."

"Well, what he said makes sense."

She patted Fu Xin's head before leaving the room. "Wash some more dishes and work hard tomorrow, so you will get rid of the pain as soon as possible."

Fu Xin: "..."

She was going to find a job!

After the Qixi Festival, she would find a job!

The next day, the two left for work together. Qi Xi was already rather busy day, and Tang Mi still had to attend the party in the evening, so she had to head to the restaurant earlier to prepare more pastries for today's sale.

There were indeed more customers coming to the restaurant today than usual. The shop manager said that there might be more customers tonight, so everyone should get ready to work overtime.

But Tang Mi no longer had such worries. Yu Yi found a reason to ask Tang Mi out at 3 PM.

The colleagues in the dining room watched the Bentley as it disappeared, spreading their imaginary wings.

Yu Yi's car drove all the way to the center of the city and finally stopped outside a working room called the Goddess's Kiss.

When Tang Mi got off the car, she was shocked by the name on the door. "The Goddess' Kiss?"