Chapter 53

Coming out of Doctor Zhang's clinic, Luo Hao was still worried, "So we just do nothing and wait for boss Yu to come back. Is that alright?"

Tang Mi, who was in the middle of fastening her seat belt, paused, with her eyes dim. "I feel that if Yu Xin finishes what he wants to do, he will leave himself."

Luo Hao wanted to say something, but when he saw her sad face, so he shut his mouth again.

After the car drove off, Tang Mi asked, "Right, you said Yu Xin went out. Where did he go?"

Luo Hao said, "Oh, he went to see your mother."

Tang Mi: "..."

Why didn't you say that earlier!

Inside the coffee shop, Lan Qianqing sat in front of the French window, her index finger nimbly sliding on the iPad.

Yu's official Weibo had just announced the preferential policies for the restaurant on the day of Yu Yi's wedding. Lan Qianqing's eyebrows were slightly raised, and said in her heart that Boss Yu was burning money.

Just as she thought about this, Yu Xin walked over to her.

He pulled out the chair opposite Lan Qianqing and sat on it. "Auntie Lan, you are particularly gorgeous today."

Lan Qianqing's fingertips paused as she raised her head to look at him.

A casual open coat, a pink shirt, and a smile on his face.

She frowned slightly. What was wrong with this guy?

Yu Xin calmly accepted Lan Qianqing's measuring gaze and called for a waiter to order a cup of coffee, "I'm really sorry for inviting you out during your busy schedule. I just wanted to tell you about my marriage with Tang Mi in person."

Lan Qianqing put away her iPad, picked up her coffee cup and smiled at Yuxin, "It seems that Boss Yu is somewhat different from usual today."

Yu Xin said, "Isn't there an old saying that people are happy when things turn out well?"

He found this excuse of Luo Hao to be quite useful, "To be able to marry Tang Mi, I am so happy that I become a different person."

Lan Qianqing: "..."

There was indeed something wrong with this guy.

"I didn't expect you to get married so soon, and even announced your marriage in such a high-profile manner. I heard that Yu's stock has risen again today?"

Yu Xin smiled and said, "Auntie Lan, if it's just for stocks, I can casually get a big family's daughter and marry her off, and the stocks will rise even better than now."

Lan Qianqing sipped her coffee without saying anything. Compared to him, Tang Mi really didn't have anything much to be ask ed for, but if he was only planning on playing around, she wouldn't announce the marriage in such a high-profile manner.

Yu Xin knew she had doubts, so he took the initiative to say, "Auntie Lan, I really want to marry Tang Mi. After she marries me, I will take good care of her. Please rest assured."

Lan Qianqing put down the coffee cup and jokingly said, "I heard that on the day of Chief Yu's wedding, all of the restaurants in the Yu clan had a 50% discount, as well as the red packets and candies. Chief Yu is really generous."

Yu Xin replied, "I will only get married this once in my whole life. Why would I be not generous?"

Lan Qiqing's eyes shifted as she smiled at him.

When he received Tang Mi's call, Yu Xin was already on his way back to the company.

He put on his Bluetooth earphones, smiled and asked, "Honey, it's only been a while and you're already missing me?"